• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Get-Together Count=21+ and other entertainment info

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
:) We have made it over the 21 mark for attendees on Sep 1 ! :lol:

If you're planning on staying over the weekend an additional bonus (besides their performance at our Get-Together) will be JingleBob and Saddletramp and others singing and reciting Cowboy poetry at Devil's Tower WY Sunday afternoon 1-3PM, a gig they've done for 9 ? yrs.
(Will edit this post and add directions in a bit.)

If you want to get to Devils Tower, just stay on I 90 just west of Sundance, Wyo and then follow the signs. You can't miss it. It's close to Hulett,Wyo, for those of you who can navigate by a map. :lol:

Jinglebob said:
If you want to get to Devils Tower, just stay on I 90 just west of Sundance, Wyo and then follow the signs. You can't miss it. It's close to Hulett,Wyo, for those of you who can navigate by a map. :lol:

Damn its been along time since I was in Sundance,was hunting around Gillette....................PS beautiful country...........good luck

Purely for clarification purposes, Saddle Tramp has only been performong at Devils Tower for just the last year. But he probably should have been there for all of them! :lol:

One of the ladies who is coming, performed at the Deke Latham Memorial Rodeo Poetry Ball, in 04. She plays the violin so superbly, that some of the songs made me want to cry. It was so beautiful. She played a violin that had been played at Abrahm Lincons funeral. Told a wonderful story about the violin and how it came to be in her hands. Hope some of you can come, but be warned, we check for rotten tomato's and fruit at the gate! :lol:

It will be easy to tell who we are... Jinglebob will be the cowboy with the guitar......and I'll be the good looking one.

By nature we're a handsome people.

Saddletramp said:
It will be easy to tell who we are... Jinglebob will be the cowboy with the guitar......and I'll be the good looking one.

By nature we're a handsome people.

I will be the one with a cowboy hat and a moustache. :cowboy: :wink:

reader (the Second) said:
Jinglebob said:
ROTFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm tempted to show up just to get your address since you're so TERRIFIED of liberals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who said anybody is TERRIFIED of Liberals . We just don't like them.

Latest posts