• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GGGUUUEESSS WHO'S BBAAACCCKKK!!!!! lol

Help Support Ranchers.net:

oh yeah, it was fun telling her that so and so posted this or that on here and then saying "oh yeah you can't use the internet, ha ha ha." bet she don't do that again, she'll just try something else, isn't that what "teen agers" do?

well as the proud father of two with more coming up-maybe it's God's way of punishing us for our behavior back in the day-we've all seen good horses that were hard to catch and bucked a bit when they were younger-kids are kind of the same. She's a great kid even if she didn't get her elk-shakes head in disbelief lol.

I don't know about you, Northern Rancher, but some of us were absolute PERFECT ANGELS when we were growing up........Okay, so i was NOT one of them! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cowgurl---welcome back, sweetie!!! Sure have missed your breath of fresh air!! Now, a simple word of advice from the mother of the demolition derby winner.......BEHAVE!!!!! :wink: :wink:

God if my girls brought home a boy that was like me growing up-I'd hang him with an old rope. My teenagers keep coming home with tales other parents tell them about their Dad-dang their hides. I'm pretty lucky-got four great kids-it's gotta be their mother.

Northern Rancher said:
God if my girls brought home a boy that was like me growing up-I'd hang him with an old rope. My teenagers keep coming home with tales other parents tell them about their Dad-dang their hides. I'm pretty lucky-got four great kids-it's gotta be their mother.

I'll agree Northern Rancher, it's gotta be their mother.

Relax, I'm talkin about my kids, not yours!!! :)

My Dad always used to say after one of my escapades' When you were born we should of drowned you and fed the milk to the pigs.' Looking back-at tomes he wasn't totally wrong lol.

It's a good thing that I am such a role model for this last one :wink: A role model of what not to be like and how not to behave. That is also why I can't take her to see her grandmother very often, those false stories tend to come out after a few frosty adult beverages with her two uncles. The elk is my fault, she could have shot several times when it was legal here but she kept saying her permit was good until the end of the year so lets wait. I finally looked at her permit and it was not even for this area. I asked the game warden for names of people in that area where the permit was good and he told me with a wink, who would ever know which side of the line she was on, a little girl with a cow elk, I would look the other way. But rules are rules to me, I can't bitch about all of the slob hunters out here if I let my daughter cheat. Look out next year.

Latest posts