• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ghost town

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing said:
I forget the woman´s name, but there was a rep from the Denver area years ago. When watching her on TV, I´d always ask myself that same question....who would vote for this dingbat? Then I travelled to Denver one day for a conference on oilfield products. I visited downtown Denver during the trip. It quickly became evident who would vote for her.

I think you forgot the unforgetable, Patricia Schroeder. :roll: Not to fear, she's been replaced by Dianna Degette. A progressive by any other name would stink just the same.

Pig Farmer said:
Hey einstien heres a heads up. You might as well modify your profile for the sake of keeping peace while your at it. Include your ip address and any other personal info that might benefit the left.

Seems they are obsessed with every new poster.

Then there is a john law jack of all trades that confessed here while back that he got his jollies running people off. He's kind of the Barney Phife of ranchers so to speak. Macon made him a mod but from what I HEAR Macon took away his bullet every since he made the false stalking allegations against Hypo and Hopy. Barney is sulking and getting all the left wing dingers to sulk with him. {he is also know as the lone oldtimer}

But never fear they still have their trusty scout nono. Nono is what Tonto was to The LONE RANGER. Nono is their go to boy.
:shock:

thanks Pig Farmer! sounds like someone got busted down. since times are probably slim, did the mod get replaced yet?

i can hang with the best of us. they will know i am different.

Triangle Bar said:
Whitewing said:
I forget the woman´s name, but there was a rep from the Denver area years ago. When watching her on TV, I´d always ask myself that same question....who would vote for this dingbat? Then I travelled to Denver one day for a conference on oilfield products. I visited downtown Denver during the trip. It quickly became evident who would vote for her.

I think you forgot the unforgetable, Patricia Schroeder. :roll: Not to fear, she's been replaced by Dianna Degette. A progressive by any other name would stink just the same.

THAT´S the dingbat. She always had that look of a really bad case of constipation on her face. She was insufferable.

Whitewing, your first post is very interesting. i am enjoying it.

i didn't read the entire long poll thread but i got good enough of a jist.

Einstein said:

Thank you. I´m really enjoying developing my place down here. It´s a challenge, but quite rewarding to see it take shape.

Whitewing said:
Einstein said:

Thank you. I´m really enjoying developing my place down here. It´s a challenge, but quite rewarding to see it take shape.

what is middle of the road farm land run down there per acre?

Einstein said:
Whitewing said:
Einstein said:

what is middle of the road farm land run down there per acre?

That´s an excellent question and I suspect varies greatly depending on the region of the country. As far as land values go, I´m familiar with only my immediate area.

In late 2005 I bought my first parcel of 211 hectars (about 520 acres) for the equivalent of $32,000 or about $62 per acre. That was an excellent price at the time and probably resulted because I´d found a highly motivated seller.

At today´s exchange rates, an average acre in my immediate area would go for something like $125 per acre. Of course, improvements, water, electricity etc all play a role in value.

My place is currently about 380 hectars or about 930 acres.

$125 per doesn't sound too bad, but the average middle of the road place may not have power.

exports and imports from the US allowed?

:x

Don't believe ANYTHING these bozos have typed about me.

Except the spelling thing. I will correct your spelling, but usually only if you're an idiot, otherwise, and I think it'll piss you off.

And I'm NOT a woman, even though Whitewing does have a thing for me :lol:

Buckeye said:

Except the spelling thing. I will correct your spelling, but usually only if you're an idiot, otherwise, and I think it'll p*** you off.

you must speak softly and carry a big stick. :p

mind if i correct your spelling? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Einstein said:
Buckeye said:

Except the spelling thing. I will correct your spelling, but usually only if you're an idiot, otherwise, and I think it'll p*** you off.

you must speak softly and carry a big stick. :p

That´s no stick she´s carrying.

Buckeye said:

WOW!! ,now that was surprising....your NOT a women?....WOW...I thought for sure you were a women .. the whole thing with the cat picture itself says allot about her,I mean him,Sorry buckeye,It may take time to get used to identifying you as male.....

Another who complains about others name calling yet does it himself...but then again you have always been a hypocrite at this site haven't you Buckeye....Oh and Einstein,you can believe the hypocrisy remark,as you will come to find it allot when dealing with a certain angry spelling teacher here...

man it is then. once the decision is made, there is no way to revert back without an operatioin. :p

here's me mugshot when i was 42.

225px-Einstein1921_by_F_Schmutzer_4.jpg

nonothing said:
Buckeye said:

WOW!! ,now that was surprising....your NOT a women?....WOW...I thought for sure you were a women .. the whole thing with the cat picture itself says allot about her,I mean him,Sorry buckeye,It may take time to get used to identifying you as male.....

Another who complains about others name calling yet does it himself...but then again you have always been a hypocrite at this site haven't you Buckeye....Oh and Einstein,you can believe the hypocrisy remark,as you will come to find it allot when dealing with a certain angry spelling teacher here...
:lol: Where to begin responding to such drivel! :lol:
  • 1. Women is the plural of woman. It's one of those things most of us learn in about the second grade. And "allot" is a verb. How does it fit into what you were babbling about? Everyone makes typos. Everyone makes spelling errors. You appear to be an exception. You're genuinely ignorant. You don't even know your own language. You must be proud.

2. That whole cat thing... it's a common attack. So what? I have a cat. I love my cat. He's my pet. He's photogenic. He's a cool cat. From what I've been able to observe, so far, he's intellectually superior to you.

3. When have I complained about name calling? Examples please, or you're not only ignorant... you're an ignorant liar.

4. Do you even know what a hypocrite is? BTW... congrats on spelling it correctly. Got lucky, eh? If I've been a hypocrite at this site it should be easy for you to prove. Including this post, I have made 134 posts here. Show me two posts I made that show contradictory statements I've made that indicate hypocrisy on my part. Posts where I was screwing around with Whitewing or Hyp don't count, even if you were to dense too pick up on the sarcasm.
So, man up and prove your allegations or stick them in your ass.

Latest posts