• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ghost town

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buckeye said:
nonothing said:
Buckeye said:
:x

Don't believe ANYTHING these bozos have typed about me.

Except the spelling thing. I will correct your spelling, but usually only if you're an idiot, otherwise, and I think it'll p*** you off.

And I'm NOT a woman, even though Whitewing does have a thing for me :lol:

WOW!! ,now that was surprising....your NOT a women?....WOW...I thought for sure you were a women .. the whole thing with the cat picture itself says allot about her,I mean him,Sorry buckeye,It may take time to get used to identifying you as male.....

Another who complains about others name calling yet does it himself...but then again you have always been a hypocrite at this site haven't you Buckeye....Oh and Einstein,you can believe the hypocrisy remark,as you will come to find it allot when dealing with a certain angry spelling teacher here...
:lol: Where to begin responding to such drivel! :lol:
  • 1. Women is the plural of woman. It's one of those things most of us learn in about the second grade. And "allot" is a verb. How does it fit into what you were babbling about? Everyone makes typos. Everyone makes spelling errors. You appear to be an exception. You're genuinely ignorant. You don't even know your own language. You must be proud.

2. That whole cat thing... it's a common attack. So what? I have a cat. I love my cat. He's my pet. He's photogenic. He's a cool cat. From what I've been able to observe, so far, he's intellectually superior to you.

3. When have I complained about name calling? Examples please, or you're not only ignorant... you're an ignorant liar.

4. Do you even know what a hypocrite is? BTW... congrats on spelling it correctly. Got lucky, eh? If I've been a hypocrite at this site it should be easy for you to prove. Including this post, I have made 134 posts here. Show me two posts I made that show contradictory statements I've made that indicate hypocrisy on my part. Posts where I was screwing around with Whitewing or Hyp don't count, even if you were to dense too pick up on the sarcasm.
So, man up and prove your allegations or stick them in your ass.

"Too" not "to", "to" not "too". Was this a test?

nonothing said:
Buckeye said:

Except the spelling thing. I will correct your spelling, but usually only if you're an idiot, otherwise, and I think it'll p*** you off.

WOW!! ,now that was surprising....your NOT a women?....WOW...I thought for sure you were a women .. the whole thing with the cat picture itself says allot about her,I mean him,Sorry buckeye,It may take time to get used to identifying you as male.....

Another who complains about others name calling yet does it himself...but then again you have always been a hypocrite at this site haven't you Buckeye....Oh and Einstein,you can believe the hypocrisy remark,as you will come to find it allot when dealing with a certain angry spelling teacher here...

You are so busted Buckeye. Admit you´re a woman and move on. You´ll feel better about yourself.

Whitewing said:
nonothing said:
Buckeye said:

You are so big busted Buckeye. Admit you´re a woman and move on. You´ll feel better about yourself.

fixed

Buckeye said:
nonothing said:
Buckeye said:

• 1. Women is the plural of woman. It's one of those things most of us learn in about the second grade. And "allot" is a verb. How does it fit into what you were babbling about? Everyone makes typos. Everyone makes spelling errors. You appear to be an exception. You're genuinely ignorant. You don't even know your own language. You must be proud.

2. That whole cat thing... it's a common attack. So what? I have a cat. I love my cat. He's my pet. He's photogenic. He's a cool cat. From what I've been able to observe, so far, he's intellectually superior to you.

3. When have I complained about name calling? Examples please, or you're not only ignorant... you're an ignorant liar.

4. Do you even know what a hypocrite is? BTW... congrats on spelling it correctly. Got lucky, eh? If I've been a hypocrite at this site it should be easy for you to prove. Including this post, I have made 134 posts here. Show me two posts I made that show contradictory statements I've made that indicate hypocrisy on my part. Posts where I was screwing around with Whitewing or Hyp don't count, even if you were to dense too pick up on the sarcasm.

This Clown can openly say he/she posts things here to as he/she puts it......"to pi$$ people off"...Yet if someone pi$$es he/she off personal attacks are then posted by he/she.....He/She claims to not name call yet he /she continues to call me names,attack my spelling and trys in vain to out wit me...He /she is the one getting all bothered and mad,I in fact chuckle at how easy it is to get He/she all bent out of shape..I think words like Bozo's and idiot are two examples of your hypocrisy yet again....I think it is time for you to man up....not sure if you can use the term "man up" being a cat lover and all.....but that being said ,at least try to admit to your overbearing hypocrisy on this site .......thanks....

Whitewing said:
Nonothing just check-mated ya there Buckeye. :lol:

Don't be to sure WW.

If you read a lot of nono's post's seems he is obsessed with telling folks to jerk off and accuses others of homosexual ways. Seems if I remember correctly maybe it was badax. But for sure it was one of the libs that said those that make such accusing remarks might have such lifestyles or hidden agendas themselves.

Now I am by no means suggesting nono would go to a airport bathroom and do the bathroom stall pitter patter. But one thing is for sure the boy does write a whole bunch about those devious deeds. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I SAY I SAY the boy sure has some kind of obsession theres no doubt about it.

Pig Farmer said:
Whitewing said:
Nonothing just check-mated ya there Buckeye. :lol:

Don't be to sure WW.

If you read a lot of nono's post's seems he is obsessed with telling folks to jerk off and accuses others of homosexual ways. Seems if I remember correctly maybe it was badax. But for sure it was one of the libs that said those that make such accusing remarks might have such lifestyles or hidden agendas themselves.

Now I am by no means suggesting nono would go to a airport bathroom and do the bathroom stall pitter patter. But one thing is for sure the boy does write a whole bunch about those devious deeds. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I SAY I SAY the boy sure has some kind of obsession theres no doubt about it.

I just enjoy seeing Nonothing own Buckeye, who is a well-known mental midget.

nonothing said:
Buckeye said:
nonothing said:

This Clown can openly say he/she posts things here to as he/she puts it......"to pi$$ people off"...Yet if someone pi$$es he/she off personal attacks are then posted by he/she.....He/She claims to not name call yet he /she continues to call me names,attack my spelling and trys in vain to out wit me...He /she is the one getting all bothered and mad,I in fact chuckle at how easy it is to get He/she all bent out of shape..I think words like Bozo's and idiot are two examples of your hypocrisy yet again....I think it is time for you to man up....not sure if you can use the term "man up" being a cat lover and all.....but that being said ,at least try to admit to your overbearing hypocrisy on this site .......thanks....
Comprehension is NOT your strong suit, is it? :lol:

I mean, hell... I try hard to make it easy. I make a numbered list for you so you don't get confused with all those words.

Now, since I'm not actually "bent out of shape" I'll make another attempt at reason. I'm going to stick with an ordered list, since I don't wish having to read your style of run-on, nonsensical ramblings on anyone.

• 1. Going back to #2 on my first list, I'd like to remind you that giving me crap about my cat has no effect on me. I love my pets, whether they be a dog, cat or any other critter. It's pretty common for people to have pets and to care for them greatly. I also love digital photography. I have a lot of pictures of my cat. Hell, I've even taken pictures of flowers. Can you believe it? That you've decided to dwell on this point says a lot about your lack of maturity and lack of anything substantive to say.

2. Referring to #3 on my first list, it appears as though you do qualify for my "ignorant liar" assessment. You make a false statement without a shred of evidence to back it up. Why bother continuing to lie about something when the truth is so easily discerned?

3. Same deal with #4 on my first list. You're wrong. You're lying. You can't back up your lies, yet you continue to stick to your story. I used the term "bozos" in reference to two people who have a sense of humor, and who I joke around with constantly. I refer you back to your total lack of comprehension on this one. As for my use of "idiot", well... you've certainly done your part to prove me correct on that one.

4. To address your most recent maniacal rant: I have never claimed to not name call. Never. Not once. Why do feel the need to lie about that? Or, are you incapable of finding proof of your accusation in my, now, 135 posts here? If so, you have to be one of the most ignorant liars I've come across lately. Ignorant liar seems to be fitting you pretty well so far. Prove me wrong, if you can. Otherwise... if the shoe fits...

5. Again with this "overbearing hypocrisy" thing. It's evident that you've got nothing there, either. Inability to find proof (i.e. ignorant, stupid) or just lying? I gotta go with both, based on what you've posted.

6. Without ever seeing any of your political posts it's obvious to me that you're a liberal. Your lib strategy of constantly repeating the same baseless lies, even in the face of the truth, is a tried and true one. It's not a particularly effective one, though, since the only one believing your lies is yourself. I do realize that this is not likely to change, though.

7. I take partial responsibility for your not addressing any of the points I brought up in my last post. After reading the last line, you probably forgot all about the reasoned argument I had laid out and spent the rest of the night fantasizing about sticking something in your ass. My bad.

3. Same deal with #4 on my first list. You're wrong. You're lying. You can't back up your lies, yet you continue to stick to your story. I used the term "bozos" in reference to two people who have a sense of humor, and who I joke around with constantly. I refer you back to your total lack of comprehension on this one. As for my use of "idiot", well... you've certainly done your part to prove me correct on that one.

Not sure if WW felt the same, but a little painting to express my inner feelings, was what I did to overcome...

crying-clown.jpg

Whitewing:

with the links you pasted, my conclusion after thorough investigation, is that accusing someone, such as an alter-ego character, is a simple tactic in the pursuit of obtaining additional information in the least amount of time.

another possibility, would be to avoid attention to what is really going on, like a decoy and slipping in the back door while no one is looking, so to speak.

Buckeye said:
nonothing said:
Buckeye said:

I mean, hell... I try hard to make it easy. I make a numbered list for you so you don't get confused with all those words.

Now, since I'm not actually "bent out of shape" I'll make another attempt at reason. I'm going to stick with an ordered list, since I don't wish having to read your style of run-on, nonsensical ramblings on anyone.

• 1. Going back to #2 on my first list, I'd like to remind you that giving me crap about my cat has no effect on me. I love my pets, whether they be a dog, cat or any other critter. It's pretty common for people to have pets and to care for them greatly. I also love digital photography. I have a lot of pictures of my cat. Hell, I've even taken pictures of flowers. Can you believe it? That you've decided to dwell on this point says a lot about your lack of maturity and lack of anything substantive to say.

2. Referring to #3 on my first list, it appears as though you do qualify for my "ignorant liar" assessment. You make a false statement without a shred of evidence to back it up. Why bother continuing to lie about something when the truth is so easily discerned?

4. To address your most recent maniacal rant: I have never claimed to not name call. Never. Not once. Why do feel the need to lie about that? Or, are you incapable of finding proof of your accusation in my, now, 135 posts here? If so, you have to be one of the most ignorant liars I've come across lately. Ignorant liar seems to be fitting you pretty well so far. Prove me wrong, if you can. Otherwise... if the shoe fits...

5. Again with this "overbearing hypocrisy" thing. It's evident that you've got nothing there, either. Inability to find proof (i.e. ignorant, stupid) or just lying? I gotta go with both, based on what you've posted.

6. Without ever seeing any of your political posts it's obvious to me that you're a liberal. Your lib strategy of constantly repeating the same baseless lies, even in the face of the truth, is a tried and true one. It's not a particularly effective one, though, since the only one believing your lies is yourself. I do realize that this is not likely to change, though.

7. I take partial responsibility for your not addressing any of the points I brought up in my last post. After reading the last line, you probably forgot all about the reasoned argument I had laid out and spent the rest of the night fantasizing about sticking something in your ass. My bad.

Your right buckeye....your no hypocrite......There should be more people like you in this world....The words "great human being" are barely scratching the surface when spoken about you....I am just so glad I was able to let others see how non hypocritical you are...

I also apologize for bringing your cat into the conversation.As the strides that male cat lovers have made to be more welcomed by societies mainstream and no longer hiding in the closest of America,should be at the very least respected..I am under the understanding that your group has a strong sense of pride involving their lifestyle choice....So I hope you and all your cats can somehow find a way to forgive me..

I would like to thank you for the adult way in which you pointed out my spelling errors.....Rather then call me down or try to embarrass me about it,you were kind and understanding in your way of letting me know that my bad spelling made me an idiot.....I think its fantastic when one human shows compassion and does not jump on another just because they make mistakes....It is nice to know there are still helpful and selfless people like you in the world.....

I understand that living the kind of life style you lead can become at best cumbersome,but I hope you find that special cat lover you so obviously deserve....Best of Luck Buckeye...You should be so proud of the way you have treated me...As I am sure your mother is...Again Thank you for all the kindness you have shown me over these last few post of yours.....

Einstein said:
Whitewing:

with the links you pasted, my conclusion after thorough investigation, is that accusing someone, such as an alter-ego character, is a simple tactic in the pursuit of obtaining additional information in the least amount of time.

another possibility, would be to avoid attention to what is really going on, like a decoy and slipping in the back door while no one is looking, so to speak.

Or it could just be another way to bring up old stories that made that person look bad under their original name and they come in hiding just to trash others who are no longer here.By doing so,in thier small minds, think that they are helping themselves clear thier tainted names, rather than having to admit their wrongs..Most times when an alter ego is used,it is used in a devious manner...

nonothing said:
Buckeye said:
nonothing said:

Your right buckeye....your no hypocrite......There should be more people like you in this world....The words "great human being" are barely scratching the surface when spoken about you....I am just so glad I was able to let others see how non hypocritical you are...

I also apologize for bringing your cat into the conversation.As the strides that male cat lovers have made to be more welcomed by societies mainstream and no longer hiding in the closest of America,should be at the very least respected..I am under the understanding that your group has a strong sense of pride involving their lifestyle choice....So I hope you and all your cats can somehow find a way to forgive me..

I would like to thank you for the adult way in which you pointed out my spelling errors.....Rather then call me down or try to embarrass me about it,you were kind and understanding in your way of letting me know that my bad spelling made me an idiot.....I think its fantastic when one human shows compassion and does not jump on another just because they make mistakes....It is nice to know there are still helpful and selfless people like you in the world.....

I understand that living the kind of life style you lead can become at best cumbersome,but I hope you find that special cat lover you so obviously deserve....Best of Luck Buckeye...You should be so proud of the way you have treated me...As I am sure your mother is...Again Thank you for all the kindness you have shown me over these last few post of yours.....
I have tried to go easy on you, since you are so obviously impaired.

Now that you've brought up my mother, I'm sure you won't have any problem with me referencing yours whenever I see fit to, right? I mean... you have set the standard for conversation here at the 2nd grade level.

Since you so graciously accept my criticisms, I should point out that it's not your lack of knowledge of your own language that makes you an idiot. No... that makes you ignorant. The things that make you an idiot are numerous, though I think I've managed to point out a few.

p.s.
*you're
*society's
*it's

nonothing said:
Einstein said:
Whitewing:

Or it could just be another way to bring up old stories that made that person look bad under their original name and they come in hiding just to trash others who are no longer here.By doing so,in thier small minds, think that they are helping themselves clear thier tainted names, rather than having to admit their wrongs..Most times when an alter ego is used,it is used in a devious manner...

in my experience, accusing someone without proof, is indication of an internal weakness, and is usually used to acquire information for manipulative purposes. Whitewing offered too much information in protecting his innocence. he should have offered the information while not being in such a defensive posture. as a result, it appears the tactic was successful. this could explain the meaning of this post, ghost town.

Buckeye said:
nonothing said:
Buckeye said:

Now that you've brought up my mother, I'm sure you won't have any problem with me referencing yours whenever I see fit to, right? I mean... you have set the standard for conversation here at the 2nd grade level.

Since you so graciously accept my criticisms, I should point out that it's not your lack of knowledge of your own language that makes you an idiot. No... that makes you ignorant. The things that make you an idiot are numerous, though I think I've managed to point out a few.

p.s.
*you're
*society's
*it's

I wrote you an apology of sorts and you write back this?..You start by calling me an idiot yet again..Now you are arrogant too is see....this is what I mean by hypocritical...I drew back my critisms and showed empathy towards the obvious hardships involved with the life style choices you have made....Then you attack me again.

You keep putting me down and all I did was say how nice a person you seemed to be...All I got from you was being called an idiot and told That I act like a second grader..You sure think you are better then most here....To me you come across as a lonely man,who is fighting with his chosen sexaul choices, while surronding himself with cats......but thats your choice and it should be respected...

As far as your mother goes,I never disrespected her..In fact,I believe I pointed out that she would be pround of her son....If you read it how it is written or if you choose to look at it through sarcastic under tones,it still points in her favour....but yes, feel free to bring up whatever you want...

Buckeye,I have been call worse things by much better people then you...though I do enjoy getting you all ticked off...Oh thats right,your not upset at all...........LOL.

nonothing said:
Buckeye said:
nonothing said:

p.s.
*you're
*society's
*it's

I wrote you an apology of sorts and you write back this?..You start by calling me an idiot yet again..Now you are arrogant too is see....this is what I mean by hypocritical...I drew back my critisms and showed empathy towards the obvious hardships involved with the life style choices you have made....Then you attack me again.

You keep putting me down and all I did was say how nice a person you seemed to be...All I got from you was being called an idiot and told That I act like a second grader..You sure think you are better then most here....To me you come across as a lonely man,who is fighting with his chosen sexaul choices, while surronding himself with cats......but thats your choice and it should be respected...

As far as your mother goes,I never disrespected her..In fact,I believe I pointed out that she would be pround of her son....If you read it how it is written or if you choose to look at it through sarcastic under tones,it still points in her favour....but yes, feel free to bring up whatever you want...

Buckeye,I have been call worse things by much better people then you...though I do enjoy getting you all ticked off...Oh thats right,your not upset at all...........LOL.
No, I'm not upset. I'm also not stupid, so why waste your time playing a mind game that you suck at? :roll:

nono when I read your little tirades and suggestive remarks I wonder one thing.

Why don't you just get it done with and upload a rainbow for your avatar? If you were to do so you would be better off and you would spend less time psycho anal/yzing others.

If you were todo this one thing you might one day post something with substance rather than accusing others of your fears and life long dreams.

Go ahead nono rainbow up come clean about your dreams, habits and weakness. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts