• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ghost town

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buckeye said:
nonothing said:
Buckeye said:
I have tried to go easy on you, since you are so obviously impaired.

Now that you've brought up my mother, I'm sure you won't have any problem with me referencing yours whenever I see fit to, right? I mean... you have set the standard for conversation here at the 2nd grade level.

Since you so graciously accept my criticisms, I should point out that it's not your lack of knowledge of your own language that makes you an idiot. No... that makes you ignorant. The things that make you an idiot are numerous, though I think I've managed to point out a few.

p.s.
*you're
*society's
*it's

I wrote you an apology of sorts and you write back this?..You start by calling me an idiot yet again..Now you are arrogant too is see....this is what I mean by hypocritical...I drew back my critisms and showed empathy towards the obvious hardships involved with the life style choices you have made....Then you attack me again.

You keep putting me down and all I did was say how nice a person you seemed to be...All I got from you was being called an idiot and told That I act like a second grader..You sure think you are better then most here....To me you come across as a lonely man,who is fighting with his chosen sexaul choices, while surronding himself with cats......but thats your choice and it should be respected...

As far as your mother goes,I never disrespected her..In fact,I believe I pointed out that she would be pround of her son....If you read it how it is written or if you choose to look at it through sarcastic under tones,it still points in her favour....but yes, feel free to bring up whatever you want...

Buckeye,I have been call worse things by much better people then you...though I do enjoy getting you all ticked off...Oh thats right,your not upset at all...........LOL.
No, I'm not upset. I'm also not stupid, so why waste your time playing a mind game that you suck at? :roll:

You seem to respond back to my posts....I am not a great mind game player like yourself,as thats not something i choose to do to others...I am sure you try to mess with alot of folks here through pm's and such....I think what I like best though is how little pig boy follows you around defending you ....he seems to be championing me on following your choice of life style....I am not sure what kind of mind games your playing on weak little Pig boy,but he sure looks stupid following you around and comment like he does....but hey,people gotta be what they gotta be and if pig boy wants to get into the mud with you and roll around...Who am i to say he cant....What ever rocks his boat..

And I will continue to respond to you as long as you keep up your game. It's all part of my 'lifestyle'. As long as you're willing to have your ass handed to you there's no reason for me to stop.

Here's an idea, though... since this is a politics forum, why don't you try discussing some of the political issues raised here. Or are you afraid of getting your ass handed to you there, too? You don't really impress me as someone who could cobble together a convincing argument for anything, on any topic.

Buckeye said:
And I will continue to respond to you as long as you keep up your game. It's all part of my 'lifestyle'. As long as you're willing to have your ass handed to you there's no reason for me to stop.

Here's an idea, though... since this is a politics forum, why don't you try discussing some of the political issues raised here. Or are you afraid of getting your ass handed to you there, too? You don't really impress me as someone who could cobble together a convincing argument for anything, on any topic.

Wait a minute!.. NoNothing is great at cobbling together arguments.. and sometimes they are even on the thread topic.. but he definitely can cobble together an argument on anything... and we are always convinced he has his argument cobbled together... :roll: :roll: :wink:

you darn newcomers come on here and attack our only liberal, and say lies about him... well it is uncalled for...

Steve said:
Buckeye said:

Wait a minute!.. NoNothing is great at cobbling together arguments.. and sometimes they are even on the thread topic.. but he definitely can cobble together an argument on anything... and we are always convinced he has his argument cobbled together... :roll: :roll: :wink:

you darn newcomers come on here and attack our only liberal, and say lies about him... well it is uncalled for...
Well then, I'll reserve judgment until I actually witness it presenting an argument. I'm young. I can wait a long time.

nono, your post are like a car wreck...nothing good about it, but we can't help but to look. :? I will say one thing for you...you have more guts than the rest of the libs that cut and run.

Buckeye, I hope you saw the dripping sarcasm on Steve's post. :wink:
We have nine cats...most are Siamese.

I do not mind disscussing politics....but every time i spell a word wrong I get dragged out about my spelling,and not just from you Buckeye....I get taken to task by everyone ....you look at these last posts..You and I battled but how many took shots at me compared to you....Discounting white wing as you yourself said to not use his posts...It is very hard for a person to disagree with the group here....you folks ask for a debate but it becomes an attack if one of you disagrees,because others pile on...

You can see how this got over 1000 hits in 2 days...all because of me and buckeye battling .....but notice not one person backed me or sent shots your way?.....So why would anybody debate here....If your opinion differs from the group the personal attacks start.....and sure I fight back,but I do it alone and not part of a pact....You buckeye may not respect me but i sure the heck respect myself....even if i am an idiot,or ignorant SOB who can't spell.....

RobertMac said:
nono, your post are like a car wreck...nothing good about it, but we can't help but to look. :? I will say one thing for you...you have more guts than the rest of the libs that cut and run.

Buckeye, I hope you saw the dripping sarcasm on Steve's post. :wink:
We have nine cats...most are Siamese.

Watch out RM you with nine cats that gives nono 9 times the reason to come after you and make vulgarizations against what he has fantasies of your lifestyle being.

Sure hope you can take the heat RM.

The way he has attacked buckeye over his cat avatar I up and hauled all of our barn cats off to the pound today. :cry:

I did not want him to ask how many cat owners there were here and be forced to withhold info out of fear of nono fantalizing about anymore posters myself included.

I say I bet that boy nono wets the bed he gets so excited. :oops: :oops: :oops:

nonothing said:
I do not mind disscussing politics....but every time i spell a word wrong I get dragged out about my spelling,and not just from you Buckeye....I get taken to task by everyone ....you look at these last posts..You and I battled but how many took shots at me compared to you....Discounting white wing as you yourself said to not use his posts...It is very hard for a person to disagree with the group here....you folks ask for a debate but it becomes an attack if one of you disagrees,because others pile on...

You can see how this got over 1000 hits in 2 days...all because of me and buckeye battling .....but notice not one person backed me or sent shots your way?.....So why would anybody debate here....If your opinion differs from the group the personal attacks start.....and sure I fight back,but I do it alone and not part of a pact....You buckeye may not respect me but i sure the heck respect myself....even if i am an idiot,or ignorant SOB who can't spell.....

nono you just dont get it do you? It aint about your spellin its about your personal attacks tellin foks to f off and stuff. Then you might want to consider what are you offerin up in the debate form?

A little about spellin. Go back and read some of my first posts mine was as bad as it gets. Somehow when I post now I HAVE ACCESS TO SPELL CHECK. Dont ask me how because I dont know.

For the record I SKIPPED OVER USING SPELL CHECK THIS POST.

Last thing NoNo I dont judge man based on how he can type or spell. I judge him based on his content of things he debates his acceptance of what I VIEW AS WRONG AND SUCH. At the end of the day we can agree to disagree without attacking someone based on the substance of his or her political beliefs or posts. But when a man or woman cant deal with the posts about obama without acting like obama and his will to destroy his adversaries its plum scary when the populace follows a sick leader. Just remember hitler and you will be half way home.

nonothing said:

Not true. Go back and read my posts in this thread, I think there is 4.

I posted a "Dude looks like a lady" video in reference to Buckeye, corrected his "to" vs "too" typo, made a crack about his calling myself and WW "bozos" and changed one of WW's quotes to call Buckeye, "big busted".

Did I attack you at all, Nonothing?

6 pages of posting in this thread over a day's time. Does this sort of thing happen in a "ghost town?"

backhoeboogie said:
6 pages of posting in this thread over a day's time. Does this sort of thing happen in a "ghost town?"

Well you had not posted in 2 weeks until yesterday....so I am sure you were bust just like Tam....and yesterday all of a sudden your time was freed up.....

hypocritexposer said:
nonothing said:

I posted a "Dude looks like a lady" video in reference to Buckeye, corrected his "to" vs "too" typo, made a crack about his calling myself and WW "bozos" and changed one of WW's quotes to call Buckeye, "big busted".

No you did not but if you had been following along...yours and whitewings post were not allowed to be included as per Buckeyes request..So I have done what he asked.....

nonothing said:
hypocritexposer said:
nonothing said:

No you did not but if you had been following along...yours and whitewings post were not allowed to be included as per Buckeyes request..So I have done what he asked.....

even after I stuck up for you and attacked Buckeye. you whined about no one standing up against the "pack"

even after I re-divided the pack to include you with the old timers, vs the newcomers.. you still felt no one defended you.. well I did, not because I respected you or felt all your arguments were cobbled together... okey, it was because all your arguments are cobbled together and any one who has been here awhile knows that... and those who have been here for-ever have come to appreciate those few times when you actually debated..

I would have sent this as a pm as to not promote the long whining self indulgant whinefest your thread has become but it seems private and pm are only an excuse to quote someone with out showing his actual words..
(slam on all the back board back talk).. not on NoNothing exclusively)

PS,.. FireFox browser has spell check..

Steve said:
nonothing said:
hypocritexposer said:

even after I stuck up for you and attacked Buckeye. you whined about no one standing up against the "pack"

even after I re-divided the pack to include you with the old timers, vs the newcomers.. you still felt no one defended you.. well I did, not because I respected you or felt all your arguments were cobbled together... okey, it was because all your arguments are cobbled together and any one who has been here awhile knows that... and those who have been here for-ever have come to appreciate those few times when you actually debated..

I would have sent this as a pm as to not promote the long whining self indulgant whinefest your thread has become but it seems private and pm are only an excuse to quote someone with out showing his actual words..

Well since you never corrected RM on him saying your posts was not sincere or at least sarcastic,I persummed that to be the case,so there for I felt you to be more attacking then not..I apologize if your defending of me was sincere..You may want to go correct the other posters now,..ty..

I never get pm's,a few from you and a couple along the way but I have never taken what was said to any forums..Not once have I qouted your pm's here....

PS.I do not give a rats azz about spelling...but continue to berate me about it.....What I like are all the cheap shots I get here,it never ceases to amaze me the depths people like you will sink to,just to run me down....
Look at how many just came in to type something nasty to me...You call yourself good people...Now that,is a joke....

No nonothing YOU are the joke, you are so clueless about what is happening that you can't even come up with a proper rebuttal!!
Now go ahead and condemn me and shoot your mouth off and prove me RIGHT.
All you ever do is spout retoric. Can you do something else and show you are willing to really discuss the fact things are not DEAD or that you are really RIGHT about this site being gone!!!!!!
You can't even show your alligations about hypo, myself,Whitewing, a+,TAM or anayone else is correct, you just ,make the alligations and then set on the pot smirking at your ignorance instead of proving them,
Go wipe yourself and put on your depends and make oldtimers stock go up a little :wink: :wink: :D :D :D

nonothing said:
Steve said:
nonothing said:

Well since you never corrected RM on him saying your posts was not sincere or at least sarcastic,I persummed that to be the case,so there for I felt you to be more attacking then not..I apologize if your defending of me was sincere..You may want to go correct the other posters now,..ty..

I never get pm's,a few from you and a couple along the way but I have never taken what was said to any forums..Not once have I qouted your pm's here....

PS.I do not give a rats azz about spelling...but continue to berate me about it.....What I like are all the cheap shots I get here,it never ceases to amaze me the depths people like you will sink to,just to run me down....
Look at how many just came in to type something nasty to me...You call yourself good people...Now that,is a joke....

offering a person a tool to help themselves is not running them down,.. nor a cheap shot.

hypocritexposer said:
Hopalong, your spelling is atrocious. :D :D

many people spell bad, and can't type well either. I never was able to get a handle on spelling and only learned limited typing skills.

but atrocious?

often today we over-use words or misuse words such as awesome and forget their roots and meanings. , is that any worse then miss spelling a few words in a post?

is NoNothing's spelling that bad, or is it a combination of poor spelling and limited typing skills? like myself? neither could be called atrocious..or should I say should be called atrocious.

in his last post he only incorrectly spelled (two) words wrong.. is that really atrocious? (or just bad typing like I did in this sentence and had to edit it to correct the spelling of the word tow to two?)

attacking NoNothing instead of calling him into a debate still seems childish.. even when I do it.. but I at least never try to be mean and know NoNothing has a sense of humor and can take a few jabs.. hopefully we will all someday use humor instead of meanness and vulgarity when drawing out someone who we disagree with..

I'm not attacking anybody.

my sarcasm (bad attempt at humour) was meant to point out that it doesn't matter. Not to me anyway.

I too have been criticized for my spelling.

hopefully we will all someday use humor instead of meanness and vulgarity when drawing out someone who we disagree with..

Latest posts