• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ghost town

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
I'm not attacking anybody.

my sarcasm (bad attempt at humour) was meant to point out that it doesn't matter. Not to me anyway.

I too have been criticized for my spelling.

hopefully we will all someday use humor instead of meanness and vulgarity when drawing out someone who we disagree with..

if you had misspelled atrocious I would have laughed.. :roll: :wink:

Steve said:
hypocritexposer said:
I'm not attacking anybody.

my sarcasm (bad attempt at humour) was meant to point out that it doesn't matter. Not to me anyway.

I too have been criticized for my spelling.

hopefully we will all someday use humor instead of meanness and vulgarity when drawing out someone who we disagree with..

if you had misspelled atrocious I would have laughed.. :roll: :wink:

I'll try harder next tyme.

nonothing said:
Einstein said:
Whitewing:

with the links you pasted, my conclusion after thorough investigation, is that accusing someone, such as an alter-ego character, is a simple tactic in the pursuit of obtaining additional information in the least amount of time.

another possibility, would be to avoid attention to what is really going on, like a decoy and slipping in the back door while no one is looking, so to speak.

Or it could just be another way to bring up old stories that made that person look bad under their original name and they come in hiding just to trash others who are no longer here.By doing so,in thier small minds, think that they are helping themselves clear thier tainted names, rather than having to admit their wrongs..Most times when an alter ego is used,it is used in a devious manner...

Hmmm. A question nonothing. If you believed like the rest of the crew who was hounding me when I first joined, do you still believe I´m Hypo or am otherwise misrepresenting who I am, where I am and what I do for a living these days?

Einstein said:
nonothing said:
Einstein said:
Whitewing:

with the links you pasted, my conclusion after thorough investigation, is that accusing someone, such as an alter-ego character, is a simple tactic in the pursuit of obtaining additional information in the least amount of time.

another possibility, would be to avoid attention to what is really going on, like a decoy and slipping in the back door while no one is looking, so to speak.

Or it could just be another way to bring up old stories that made that person look bad under their original name and they come in hiding just to trash others who are no longer here.By doing so,in thier small minds, think that they are helping themselves clear thier tainted names, rather than having to admit their wrongs..Most times when an alter ego is used,it is used in a devious manner...

in my experience, accusing someone without proof, is indication of an internal weakness, and is usually used to acquire information for manipulative purposes. Whitewing offered too much information in protecting his innocence. he should have offered the information while not being in such a defensive posture. as a result, it appears the tactic was successful. this could explain the meaning of this post, ghost town.

A defensive posture? :lol: What posture would you take if on your second day at a new website, out of the blue, you were accused of being a liar, a stalker, an alt-ID, etc?

Life would be simpler for me if I could just adopt Buckeye´s technique of hating everyone.

Whitewing said:
A defensive posture? :lol: What posture would you take if on your second day at a new website, out of the blue, you were accused of being a liar, a stalker, an alt-ID, etc?

Life would be simpler for me if I could just adopt Buckeye´s technique of hating everyone.

a defensive posture is normal. i would have tried to take control and gone on the offensive. since false accusers were wanting information, one techique would be to press them for information.

Einstein said:
Whitewing said:

a defensive posture is normal. i would have tried to take control and gone on the offensive. since false accusers were wanting information, one techique would be to press them for information.

I guess I could have told them just to f-off, but that´s not really my style.

As for pressing them for information, I didn´t want any. It wasn´t of importance to me.

For instance, you´re new here and we´ve had a good bit of back and forth in this thread. Have I asked for a single bit of information about you? No. You can volunteer details IF and WHEN you wish. :wink:

I'd like to go on the record with a clarification, if I may.

Despite Whitewing's assertion that I'm a hater, the truth is that I'm a uniter, not a divider... a post-partisan poster... a proponent of transparency in posting... strange you can believe in.

Buckeye said:
I'd like to go on the record with a clarification, if I may.

Despite Whitewing's assertion that I'm a hater, the truth is that I'm a uniter, not a divider... a post-partisan poster... a proponent of transparency in posting... strange you can believe in.

4-1.gif

You running for office?

Promises In The Dark - Pat Benatar - 1981
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhr8CFp8SNk

Whitewing said:
I guess I could have told them just to f-off, but that´s not really my style.

As for pressing them for information, I didn´t want any. It wasn´t of importance to me.

For instance, you´re new here and we´ve had a good bit of back and forth in this thread. Have I asked for a single bit of information about you? No. You can volunteer details IF and WHEN you wish. :wink:

i would have suspected something fishy if you were pounding me for information like you were pounded. Come to find out, it looks like you joined at a time where there were other changes, like a new moderator, new management posting concerning sexual harassment, etc.

Latest posts