• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gingrich- Hillary could win in 2016

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Gingrich: Current GOP 'incapable' of beating Hillary Clinton in 2016

By Julian Pecquet - 12/09/12 01:24 PM ET

The Republican Party in its current form is "incapable" of beating Hillary Clinton if she's the Democratic nominee for president in 2016, former House Speaker and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich said Sunday.

"If their competitor in '16 is going to be Hillary Clinton, supported by Bill Clinton and presumably, a still relatively popular President Barack Obama, trying to win that will be truly the Super Bowl," Gingrich told NBC's "Meet the Press." "And the Republican Party today is incapable of competing at that level."

Just think the current split and dysfunctional Repub party could give the country Hillary in 2016 :???:

by golly oldtimer you might be right.
The Montana GOP is wide open - why don't you join up and get it lined out and running the way it should be run. If you do a good job here maybe you could go national if it is so disfunctional. It's wide open and just waiting for a smart, smooth operator like you to just step in and take the reins. Come on oldtimer show us how it should be done.

Lonecowboy said:
The Montana GOP is wide open - why don't you join up and get it lined out and running the way it should be run. If you do a good job here maybe you could go national if it is so disfunctional. It's wide open and just waiting for a smart, smooth operator like you to just step in and take the reins. Come on oldtimer show us how it should be done.

Anymore even to run for a state office you have to be independently wealthy or have sold your soul to some corporate entity to finance you...
I think I'll pass...

Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

Anymore even to run for a state office you have to be independently wealthy or have sold your soul to some corporate entity to finance you...
I think I'll pass...

I think you'll pass the test too...they give special credits for being an exceptional liar.

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

I think I'll pass...

I think you'll pass the test too...they give special credits for being an exceptional liar.

OT is no "exceptional" liar. He gets caught way too easy.

Never happen in 2016 or any other year. Like the author of this thread, Hitlary is too damned old to be running in 2016.

Should she run in 2016, the DNC will throw her wrinkled behind under the bus for another younger candidate, much like happened to her in 2008.

She should quit while she's ahead.

Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

I think I'll pass...

I meant head up the Montana GOP- get it on the right track and back to winning elections again- you have all the knowledge and ideas, put them to good use and put the Republican party back on the map why don't you.
You keep saying it's going the wrong direction- well take the wheel man!

Lonecowboy said:
Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

I think I'll pass...

I meant head up the Montana GOP- get it on the right track and back to winning elections again- you have all the knowledge and ideas, put them to good use and put the Republican party back on the map why don't you.
You keep saying it's going the wrong direction- well take the wheel man!

Why would Oldtimer want to have anything to do with the Republican party? His philosophies and loyalties lie with the Democrats.

Oldtimer said:
Gingrich: Current GOP 'incapable' of beating Hillary Clinton in 2016

By Julian Pecquet - 12/09/12 01:24 PM ET

The Republican Party in its current form is "incapable" of beating Hillary Clinton if she's the Democratic nominee for president in 2016, former House Speaker and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich said Sunday.

"If their competitor in '16 is going to be Hillary Clinton, supported by Bill Clinton and presumably, a still relatively popular President Barack Obama, trying to win that will be truly the Super Bowl," Gingrich told NBC's "Meet the Press." "And the Republican Party today is incapable of competing at that level."

Just think the current split and dysfunctional Repub party could give the country Hillary in 2016 :???:

Why do you post that as though it saddens you. It doesn't, and everyone here knows that. And for what it's worth, Hillary Clinton would be a big improvement over what's currently in the White House.

From here forward I see every presidential election as a huge hurdle for pubs. Why? Because the country, I believe, has now turned the corner where the non-producers addicted to an ever-increasing "you deserve it" give-away gubmint will consistently vote for their freebies. Let's face it, they're rapidly becoming the majority.

You did your part OT to make it happen. Enjoy the slow, steady, and measureable decline of the US from here forward.

Oldtimer said:

The dysfunctional democratic party already gave us "Buckwheat". Hillary would be a breath of fresh air. At least she has the "balls" to tell you she's a cold blooded bytch.

I remember back when I thought Hilary would be the worse thing possible.
Boy, was I ever wrong! Not that I agree with her even today, it's just how much worse things are with Hussein at the wheel. I don't think Hilary
hates America, which would be a plus over what we have now.

Schweitzer Auditioning as Hillary's VP Pick?
Aaron Flint posted on December 10, 2012 11:57 ::

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-GA) told NBC's Meet The Press" on Sunday that Hillary Clinton would be "virtually impossible" to beat if she seeks the presidential nomination in 2016.

Then, Bloomberg News' Chief White House Correspondent Julianna Goldman nailed it. There's been lots of speculation that Gov. Brian Schweitzer (D-MT) is running for President in 2016. I think the Governor is truly looking out for a potential shot as Hillary Clinton's VP pick in 2016. Heck, he could run against Baucus in 2014 and still be convinced to serve as a VP candidate in 2016.

So, is the Gov auditioning for a VP spot with Hillary in 2016? That's what Goldman had to say on Meet The Press in the clip provided by Politico below:
http://www.northernbroadcasting.com/Talk/FlintReportHeadlines/tabid/519/ID/8150/Schweitzer-Auditioning-as-Hillarys-VP-Pick.aspx

Gingrich also predicted that Romney would win by taking 300 electoral votes. :roll:

Just because he says something does not make it so......................

TRENDING: Clinton rides high poll numbers into private life (for now?)

CNN Political Editor Paul Steinhauser
Washington (CNN) - These are the kind of poll numbers any politician would love to have.

According to a new Politico/George Washington University Battleground poll, 60% of registered voters have a favorable impression of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, with 35% seeing her in an unfavorable light.

The survey, released Monday, comes less than one week after an ABC News/Washington Post poll indicated that 66% of Americans had a favorable view of Clinton. And according to a CNN/ORC International survey conducted last month, following the November election, 67% of the public saw the soon-to-be outgoing secretary of state in a favorable light.

Last week's ABC News/Washington Post poll also indicated that 68% of Americans approved of the job Clinton's doing as the nation's top diplomat. But all these surveys also indicate a partisan divide over Clinton. And while the overall numbers are very nice, it's best to take them with a grain of salt.

Maybe old Newt is buttering Hillary up cause he wants to be on the winning side once more before he dies !

TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:

The dysfunctional democratic party already gave us "Buckwheat". Hillary would be a breath of fresh air. At least she has the "balls" to tell you she's a cold blooded bytch.

Oh Oblamea has balls, they're in Michelles purse !!!! :oops:

Oldtimer said:
TRENDING: Clinton rides high poll numbers into private life (for now?)

CNN Political Editor Paul Steinhauser
Washington (CNN) - These are the kind of poll numbers any politician would love to have.

According to a new Politico/George Washington University Battleground poll, 60% of registered voters have a favorable impression of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, with 35% seeing her in an unfavorable light.

The survey, released Monday, comes less than one week after an ABC News/Washington Post poll indicated that 66% of Americans had a favorable view of Clinton. And according to a CNN/ORC International survey conducted last month, following the November election, 67% of the public saw the soon-to-be outgoing secretary of state in a favorable light.

Last week's ABC News/Washington Post poll also indicated that 68% of Americans approved of the job Clinton's doing as the nation's top diplomat. But all these surveys also indicate a partisan divide over Clinton. And while the overall numbers are very nice, it's best to take them with a grain of salt.

Maybe old Newt is buttering Hillary up cause he wants to be on the winning side once more before he dies !

Newt---"And a presumably relatively popular Barack Obama" Golly OT you just might be right. :wink:

I hope Hillary does run and wins in 2016. Watching a Dem., inherit obama's mess will be interesting, to say the least.

In fact, I hope Dems. rule the roost for the next 20 years.

They've governed more since WWII, than the Repubs., so they should at least inherit their own mistakes.

I hope OT lives to see what the Dems. have created.

Latest posts