• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ginsburg retirement?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Brad S

Reaction score
Is Ginsburg really retiring I Jan? Not really going to celebrate her demise, but she is unfit by any measure (lucid measure). When Trump says, "don't make any brash assumptions she'll live that long," pay no attention to my objections- I don't mean it.

Oh yeah, the zodiac killer? We're going to discover who she really is. Just a minor coincidence: when trump names the next Supreme Court nominee - ya, that will officially be the real zodiac killer. Why does trump keep nominating such bad actors?

Good gawd......I hope she retires. Her health could be worse than we know.

:lol: on the second post.

Brad S said:
Oh yeah, the zodiac killer? We're going to discover who she really is. Just a minor coincidence: when trump names the next Supreme Court nominee - ya, that will officially be the real zodiac killer. Why does trump keep nominating such bad actors?
So who, in your opinion, are the bad actors?

That was total sarcasm. Kavenaugh isn't a serial rapist, but the commies are absolutely comfortable telling that lie. Just like the next appointee won't really be the zodiac killer - the commie scum will gleefully make that rediculous accusation. I understand sarcasm doesn't readily convey in text except for Mark Twain.

Brad S said:
That was total sarcasm. Kavenaugh isn't a serial rapist, but the commies are absolutely comfortable telling that lie. Just like the next appointee won't really be the zodiac killer - the commie scum will gleefully make that rediculous accusation. I understand sarcasm doesn't readily convey in text except for Mark Twain.

Yes, you're right. Sorry but you started to get my hackles up. You're a smart man, Charlie Brown.

Latest posts