• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Girls night out!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!"

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution (even when totally smashed), in order to escape a possible conflict with him.

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight". He didn't seem be angry at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock."

When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Ooooops.", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more,and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."

Ranch wife sounds like you have a very understanding husband,I dont allow any wind breaking in my house............good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Ranch wife sounds like you have a very understanding husband,I dont allow any wind breaking in my house............good luck

Haymaker you just "BREAK WIND" all over Ranchers.net :wink: :cowboy:

IM just having a lil fun,I gotta head south pretty soon and I dont want you canuckle heads to for get me..............good luck ps I dont do anything on ranchers except bring the facts .

reader (the Second) said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Haymaker you just "BREAK WIND" all over Ranchers.net :wink: :cowboy:

IM just having a lil fun,I gotta head south pretty soon and I dont want you canuckle heads to for get me..............good luck ps I dont do anything on ranchers except bring the facts .

head south? summering in Mexico?

NO, I have some cattle and hay fields to work,mexico would be the last place I would summer in,although I might visit a little........good luck

Latest posts