• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GLad its MONDAY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
WOW What a weekend. At work we have 2 cards one works while the other is off both night and day shift. I used to be on L2, last weekend was my last time on L2 so yes I got to work another weekend LOL Sat. was crazy at work I had to come home take a shower and wash my uniform. Did not want to recontaminate myself or anyone else.
I woke up went out to start the sprinkler in the pasture and found my Dally dead. Yes I have only had her almost 3 years but she was still my baby.
I called into work since I could not get in touch with my supervisor and talked to the night shift supervisor and was told throw her in the dumpster then when I got mad, was made into a joke I needed the day off since my dog died. I will not repeat what I said. Took me about 5 hours to dig her grave, had to do it by hand. Went and took my shower and went into work....
Yes I will admit I am a city girl and doing all that digging wore me out I am still sore so I was there but not moving very fast. It was a long 6 hour shift. So now I am glad its Monday and hoping today gets better.

Anyone who jokes about losing your dog doesn't know what it means to have one, obviously.

Sorry for your loss of Dally. Anyone who's lost a dog knows how hard it is to dig that hole in any kind of dirt . . .

Latest posts