• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Glenn Beck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
Shoer was telling me that today Glenn was telling people NOT to resort to violence......hmmmmm Makes you wonder.

I have said for many months how divided we are getting and how hatefilled so many are. DONT EVEN START its BOTH SIDES :evil:

Look at the posts here .......someone starts a post then they get one or two agreeing with them then the otherside jumps the person posting.....How stupid they are, how they are drinking, and my Favorite well it was done before so its only pay back time for us.... :roll:

MY GOD PEOPLE dont you see this country is being torn apart bit by bit.....
DONT even start by saying well its the rightwingnuts....the left leaving liberals are just as bad.
At what point do Proud Americans say OK hold on...this is our country and we need to WORK TOGETHER to save her?
Yes I will say some on here I dont read what they say...too much name calling and blaming bush or just out right hate.
I was reading reader when she was trying to make sense but now all she is trying to do is prove hypo is ...whatever filll in the blank :roll:
As for the rest its up to us to take a step toward each other and find the REAL SOLUTION to bringing our country back to the Greatest Country. ( sorry Canadians but I am talking MY country)

If this country is so bad then go back to your real life and forget politics. Its useless if you think is already failed.
Why do you bothering even posting if you feel there is no chance?

We are suppose to be adults and I am sure 99% of us have above avarage reasoning ablity....lets USE it to get UNITED again.

I am perfectly willing to put party politics aside, I intend to get over to the constitution and withdraw from the Republican party at some point soon and register as an Independent. I believe George Washington was right when he warned us of the dangers of a two party system. I will do whatever it takes to preserve our country as it was founded, violence is something I pray we will not see. But at the same time I have sworn an oath to protect the constitution. I would like to come together, but I have a line in the sand. I can not continue to give in piece by piece because it shows you are "willing to reach across the aisle." We have the best Constitution in the World, no matter what happens I see it as our guiding light. Just because we have gotten away from it, it doesn't mean we can't go back to it.

There was one thing Glenn said today that I didn't really agree with, he made a comment that if we have to choose between God and our guns, he's going to go with God. Maybe I didn't understand him correctly, but it sounded like he was talking about his non-violent approach to the revolution that is brewing. That he would rather give up his guns and still have his God. I disagree, if it gets that bad, it's on. If I die fighting for our rights, I'll still have my God anyway. A couple weeks ago he did comment that if they ever did come for guns, it's going to be your choice what to do or what not to do about it. The excuse that it could never happen here is pathetic, all they need is a "crisis," they already used Katrina.

I believe that many "lone wolves" will perish, but many "packs" will prevail. To quote my favorite founding father Thomas Jefferson: "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." I do not want things to go that far, I will take every approach I possibly can. I am involved with my local 9.12 project group to do everything we can to reverse course and save our nation without violence. Glenn is correct, an act of violence now will give them the opportunity to seize power because they will use their favorite tool, a crisis. I am not calling for armed revolution, but I will train to defend in the event that the other side starts it, God forbid it comes to that. There is a book coming out this month, it's a translation from one that was released in France. It is a book from the left calling for an armed revolution.
31m8vRwhlyL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Insurr...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249347785&sr=1-1

In the end, the Constitution will prevail.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There is a book coming out this month, it's a translation from one that was released in France. It is a book from the left calling for an armed revolution.

wow, kind of like a RWE, without the "right"

hypocritexposer said:
There is a book coming out this month, it's a translation from one that was released in France. It is a book from the left calling for an armed revolution.

wow, kind of like a RWE, without the "right"

You'd love seeing an armed revolution, you *******. And, you wouldn't even have to take part in it.

What is it that you have against the United States?

Alice

Latest posts