• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gone to the dogs......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
http://www.accessnorthgeorgia.com/news/hall/newfullstory.asp?ID=116613

Donate your Michael Vick jersery to your local dog pound for the dogs to lay on!!!

As a pit bull owner I believe " a running of the PITT BULLS " would be a great way to deal with him, the only thing is my guy wouldn't hurt him, he might hold him down and lick him to death tho. My pitt was beat before I got him and yet he is still a loving friendly dog..It still amazes me......it took time to gain his trust but he was never mean just scared. But if I could talk dog I would tell him see that guy over there, hes your new chew toy have fun and take out any pent up anger, when your done we'll go for prime rib and beers to get the taste of that human scum out of your mouth. I think he would go for it... :wink:

I agree 100%. I have no use for Vick or anyone who abuses animals.
I am sorry to hear your dog was abused before you got him, you are lucky he did not have aggression problems.
I have heelers who would love to tear him from limb to limb, but I would also have to take them out and treat them to pizza and beer to get that rotten human taste from their mouths and that would be quite costly with my herd!

It is not only good that the NFL has kicked him out of football, but it is GREAT that the Falcons are going after the $22 million signing bonus.........

I've had pit bulls and Mastiff's in the past.....all WONDERFUL dogs. It's not the dogs...it's the people that make them into 'bad' critters.

My ex ' in-laws" razzed up a poodle so bad that each and every time you went into their house you'd be bleeding before you left...for no reason.

It came at me once while I was sitting on the couch. I got lucky and grabbed it before it bit me, handed it to it's " mom" and never went back into her house again.

Some people don't need to have pets, critters or kids for that matter!!!!

The propblem with Pits, Rotts and all those big jawed dogs is if they snap the can do a lot of damage.. If you screw them up, look out.. If you train them good and they wren't bred poorly than you gotta a good dog.. Best kid dog I have seen, besides these Anatolians was a Bull Mastiff... Gosh was he gentle with "his" kids. I love Rotts and Bullmastiffs, I am a big dog kind of person but I also know that those dogs are awful powefull.. We will be getting a Rott or a Bull Mastiff once the kids are a bit older and well, to be even more honest, once I dont have 8 dogs anymore...

The only dog that has ever bit and bit me again was a stinking toy poodle.. Nastiest attitude ever.. Actually, I think most of those little dogs have nasty attitudes but the damage a 8 pound dog can do vs a 80 pound dog is well, miniscule..

IL,if you like anatolians take a look at Kangal dogs, they are related but come from a different part of turkey.used to help a cousin in law who was one of the bigger breeders of them in the US,they are a lot alike but IMO alot smarter.

Oh, my two are actually mutts. 1/2 Anatolian, 3/8th maremma and 1/8th pyr.. One looks like an Anatolian and his sister looks like a maremma... No more dogs for a while.. And the wife gets to pick the next one :lol: :lol:

I'm a big believer in its not the breed of dog its the owner/training/breeding of the dog. Many people don't understand there is a huge diff. from the street bred pit bull than to the show bred dog. As far as my thoughts on little dogs, they are great if someone teaches them to behave.....but in my years as a dog groomer I can honestly say I have never been bit by a med/large dog......I have been bit by the smaller dogs A LOT, I do understand that if a 80lb dogs bites you its really gonna mess up your day, if a 8 lb mini dashie gets ya your gonna feel it but its not like omg I need 30 stiches. Most of the big dogs growl at ya if your doing something they dont like, the little sh*ts dont they bite and ask questions later.

What really saddens me with this whole vick thing is the fact that the other dogs they found in the house will have to be destroyed because they would be considered to dangerous to find new homes and families...
And the fact that some basketball player said it was no differant than hunting.......HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Around and about here in this part of Ga, this dog fight thing is REALLY REALLY bad.

In fact, I went to the Dr in a neighboring town, about 18 miles South of me, and there it's awful.

I cut thru the lower side of town, across the train tracks, cause I was late that was a short-cut to where I needed to be. I saw 3 guys walking pits. These dogs HAD to be fighters as they were scarred up, one was still bloody!!l These guys were just walking them up and down the side of the road as if you'd walk a poodle on Sunday AM!!

I wanted to run over those dudes.....but then why mess up my new car with trash like that. I later told my cousin who is the police chief. He knew all about them and said it was a constant thing to but lock'em all up that county would have to build another jail just for them.

They just put the dogs down when the do bust someone cause the all the dogs know is to fight. Sad sad deal for sure.

As a person who has recently been chewed on by a dog, I can honestly say that the jaws of a pit bull do horrific damage. There is a big difference between a pit bite and a poodle bite. Pitties can be the sweetest critters out or can be hell on wheels. Almost every documented pit bite has been owned by a male age 25-35, unemployed and non-white. I think we can all read between the lines as to what there occupations may have been :) Vick needs to be locked up any way I look at it he is a monster. An to compare hunting to pit fighting????? What on earth???

Man, his lawyer didn't do him any favors in that press conference.

First off....you say NOTHING....but if he insisted on speaking you'd have thought that lawyer would have coached him on what to say and how to say it.

He just proved he's a bumbling idiot.

Well Judith, River rats, also known as trailier trash or white trash seem to have their problem with them too.. And I seem to remember a two Can Corsa's owned by a couple white folks basically eating a young women in California or somewhere else withing the past 5 or 6 years.. Neeeldess to say, most of the attacks seem to come from impovrished areas.

For the court case we had to have the demographics. All signs pointed directly to drug dealers :) (remember this is Canadian stats only, also Pit Bulls only)

Latest posts