• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

gonna get me a lil rain tomorrow if this stays on track

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
ECI5.JPG

Well, I hope we get some rain here, dryer than a pop corn fart. Might have to go to ranchers country to find rain.

Tom S

Haymaker- You see that big old beautiful red spot over eastern Montana-- rancher has to be pretty close to that big chunk on the south end-- I hope....Its cloudy here-raining 20 miles east of us- smells like rain- but it just hasn't got here yet... Weather boys dropped us from 100% to 80% now, but said it is still possible for close to an inch......

I knew if rancher kept goin to church on sundays ,the good LORD send him a lil rain............good luck PS I hope the ole coot aint washed down the creek

we got about 1/2 inch in a month and a half.. april was the second driest in hostory in oklahoma... rain tomorrow though and im waiting, got all the alfalfa in the barn so the second cuttin wont be near as bad as the first

yeah,we jumped out there and got all our plantin done too,wound up being the driest april on record,I hope this thang hits us..........good luck

OT, that beautiful red spot over eastern Mt. had moved by the time I looked at it, and was in the middle of North Dakota. It's okay, they need rain too!
From 6 to 7:45 pm Baker got .82 hundreths tonight, then wound up with 1.4 inches at 9 pm. We had half an inch and still raining right along nice out there. Supposed to rain again tomorrow, too. And a good chance all next week!

We branded at a neighbors today and it was a perfect day for branding. Overcast, cool, little breeze and about 65 degrees. Don't get enough of those days. And then in the afternoon, this nice RAIN.

Life is good!!

got us a pretty good "gully washer" rolling through our area this afternoon and the weather center (yeah, THERE'S reliability for ya :roll: )says this is to continue with afternoon showers for the next 4-5 days!!!

Looking at that satalite picture this morning,looks like me and old timers sister are gonna get more rain.Amazing how I copied it from the weather service and it up dates it self here on Ranchers................good luckPS this is an exact repeat of last SUN>

HAY MAKER said:
Looking at that satalite picture this morning,looks like me and old timers sister are gonna get more rain.Amazing how I copied it from the weather service and it up dates it self here on Ranchers................good luckPS this is an exact repeat of last SUN>

We're even getting a little shower up here this morning- weather bureau was predicting 0%...Last week Little Sis sent me a picture of the new heifers she bought standing in foot tall green grass- then complained that it has been kind of dry there....I told her she should look at our 2" high stuff- just hasn't been warm enough to grow much--Hopefully this week will change it........

Rancher used to have an ad that said paying good money for moisture. I make a trip from Oegon and bring all the rain, Ad disappeas and he hasn't called me about where to send the Money Yet. That's o.k., he'll want the spicket shut off, I charge double for that, LOL. Glad to see the moisture is turnng out better,

Latest posts