• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

gonna try a few more pix!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
hopefully these pix of the homeplace will show up for ya!!! :D

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/ranchwife/DSCN0323.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/ranchwife/DSCN0322.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/ranchwife/DSCN0313.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/ranchwife/DSCN0318.jpg

okay, folks, let's keep our fingers crossed!!! MsSage has been kind enough to help me out and i am gonna see if I can get these posted to where they show up on their own instead of you having to open the file!!

Great pics! Sure too bad you ain't got some pretty scenery to look at in that country! :wink:

Who's the pretty lady in the bottom pic? :wink:

Oh quit poutin' FH, you know i was only kiddin' you a little. You ain't too old for me, but I draw the line at MARRIED ladies. Any woman who ain't smart enough to not marry, ain't for me! :wink:

'Least, thats what I tell my wife! :wink:

You brought back some memories of the year I spent in that area ( except on the east side of Lone Mountain and the Spanish Peaks)--- beautiful country, but being raised a flatlander on the prairie I always felt like the mountains and the trees were closing in on me- seemed like only a couple of hours of each day you could see the sun- was always hid by trees or mountains half the day....

Your daughter definitely takes after you-- and the toeheaded boys must get it from their dad :lol: Thanks for the pics- Now I feel like I know who I'm talking to.........

Beautiful country, Kris. I could call it home! You are so lucky to be able to look out your window every day and see such a spectacular view!

That's some amazing looking country you got there, keep the pictures coming.

It sure is pretty there.My wife's a nurse Turtle neck's and scrubs that's what she wear's also..She say's it cold in the hospital.

Denny said:
It sure is pretty there.My wife's a nurse Turtle neck's and scrubs that's what she wear's also..She say's it cold in the hospital.

i could not agree more....i was supposed to be home in my nice warm bed and the night shift nurse called in, so here I am on one of my verrrry few days off!!! I got my turtle neck on!!! :wink: This building is about 60 years old and poorly insulated and due for a replacement!! Geeeee, guess if i took a picture, you would know what i am talking about, huh? :lol:

WOW what beautiful countyside. I call the things we have here mountians and i get picked on by someone from the real Mountians LOL WOW is about all I can say
I love the sunset pic.
COLD at work LOL man can I agree schools as well as hospitals were built by the lowest bidder........and thats what you get low heat~low AC

Beautiful country ranchwife,thanks for sharing.................good luck
PS if I ever get sick enough ta be hositalized I hope they have nurses as good looking as you :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
PS if I ever get sick enough ta be hositalized I hope they have nurses as good looking as you :wink:

You are sick Haymaker but Ranchwife doesn't work in that kind of hospital. :cowboy:

What beautiful country you live in there!!!! Could you tell me what that outfit is in the lower righthand corner beside the horse trailer ?? Thanks

101 said:
What beautiful country you live in there!!!! Could you tell me what that outfit is in the lower righthand corner beside the horse trailer ?? Thanks

That is interesting. It looks like a chopped Volkswagon van. Put a pole in it and you would have a first class rig. :wink: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
101 said:

That is interesting. It looks like a chopped Volkswagon van. Put a pole in it and you would have a first class rig. :wink: :cowboy:

BMR---how right you are!!!! My hubby got an old vw van, chopped it up "truck-style" and now the kids call it "the fun buggy".....sure beats beating the he** out of an expensive ranch rig when changing irrigation dams and fixin fence!!! :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:

You are sick Haymaker but Ranchwife doesn't work in that kind of

hospital. :cowboy:

Yup,but not sick enough to live in big beaver,and claim to be an amateur politician :D :D :D ...........good luck

Ranchwife-Thanks for the pix! What awesome country you live in and what a nice family (including yourself) you have. Hopefully some day when I can have a bit of time to figure the pix posting out-I can post some also.

Latest posts