• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

gonna try this picture thing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
100_0842.jpg

the loaders, a TV140 and a TS125A

100_0841.jpg

the old baler on a New Holland 8960
8640.jpg

the new baler on my favorite tractor in the world...JD 8640.

100_0803.jpg

can't forget the support crew !!

Jigs how do you like the TS125,how many hours and what kinda problems have you had with it? I like the TS models cause they are easy to load and move ,and make good little baling tractors..........good luck PS what kinda shape is your model "A" in?I got your pictures slow on this end I almost missed your helpers ,you have good looking kids, and thanks for posting the pictures

Jigs----damned good looking ranch crew ya got there.....they look as though they could use a vacation in the mountains of montana, though!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jigs, What is that on the front of the 8640? The thingy with the two cylinders?

I'd like to buy them two boys when you get tired of them! They'll be ready to go to work in a few years!

Thanks for the pic's.

I have two boys and two girls as well - girl 8, boy 7, girl 5 and boy 18 months old! Couldn't be more blessed!!!!! Great rock pickers and cow chasers!!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink:

I agree...That's a good looking crew.
Mike I find the girls {up to a certain age}make better help than the boys.

Sorry to say this but all (well most) the girls around here don't want to break a nail. Then it changes back and all then the men are in the house because they can't get up and the ladies are out doing all the chores with the grandkids.

HAY MAKER said:
Jigs how do you like the TS125,how many hours and what kinda problems have you had with it? I like the TS models cause they are easy to load and move ,and make good little baling tractors..........good luck PS what kinda shape is your model "A" in?I got your pictures slow on this end I almost missed your helpers ,you have good looking kids, and thanks for posting the pictures

the hydraulics on the TS are what I like most. they are fast and smooth. no real problems, blew one banjo fitting on the loader.....thing I do not like is the "tippy " feeling you get running it. nice little raking tractor though.
I would like to put the round baler on it, butI save the old 1066 for that! will get a pic of that gem soon!

ranchwife said:
Jigs----damned good looking ranch crew ya got there.....they look as though they could use a vacation in the mountains of montana, though!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

at this point a vacation ANYWHERE would do.
have 250 acres on the ground, if we get that up, I think we are skinning out to the Lincoln zoo next week. crossing my fingers

Mike said:
Jigs, What is that on the front of the 8640? The thingy with the two cylinders?

I'd like to buy them two boys when you get tired of them! They'll be ready to go to work in a few years!

Thanks for the pic's.

they are dozer brackets. but they work fairly well to spread out a broken bale.....if you watch what you are doing!

as for the boys....make a bid!

Had to laugh- there's always some kid in the back row doing something to the kid's head in front of him!!
Great looking kiddies.

Jigs- Your kids in the wheat picture made me think of this one-- This is my youngest taken last year-- she used this as one of her graduation pictures... She just got back from Miles City where she was registering for college telling me how much it is going to cost me :cry: :shock: :cry: :roll: :cry: I'm ready for a stiff drink- if I can still afford it :lol:

But Wheat fields do make an excellent background for a picture.....

Proofs015.jpg

a sweater in a wheat field? that is one thing you would never see here in Kansas! Barring the exception of hell freezing over of course!

Latest posts