• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Day at Blackrock---

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Well It wasn't exactly Blackrock It was the West Desert. I guess Leaning'H felt sorry for me, stumbling around in his back yard, lost most of the time,,, sooo he invited me out to take the $ .50 tour. Actually it turned out be the $100.00 tour. We headed out of town south,,, and drove through country I had never been in before. Places like Horse Valley, Cherry Creek, Rockwell's Ranch, Otts Canyon, Blacks Ranch, Erickson Pass, and Government Creek. I really enjoyed all the local History I heard about and the stories about the cowboy days.

Thanks H' I know you had better things to do,,, "I owe ya". Mustang

DarrellHoldenVernon4-12002.jpg

Big Muddy rancher said:
Is that Santy Claws without the beard? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Yea it is !!!! (good natured,, funny and entertaining) I ain't had so much fun sense Christmas. :) :) :)

Big Muddy rancher said:
mustang said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Is that Santy Claws without the beard? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Yea it is !!!! (good natured,, funny and entertaining) I ain't had so much fun sense Christmas. :) :) :)

Jolly old fella. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monday mornin' clean too. :lol:

All that outfit needs is a little drying afterbirth stuck to it for authenticity. :wink:

Thanks for hanging around with me for part of a day Mustang! :D I really enjoyed the visit and the stories you shared. Folks, this mustang isn't a colt with milk dripping off his nose. He is an old stud horse who has been across the mountain more than once. Can't wait til we go for another jont! :D :D

Now as far as the snide comments go.......... Jealousy isn't very pretty! :wink: :p 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts