• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good day folks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reaction score
It's been a while but here we are.

You remember that guy that used to post as "burnt"? Well, that's me. I somehow couldn't get on one day under the old handle so eventually gave up.

No, I wasn't banned. Cuz if I got banned, then BMR shoulda got the boot long ago.

I did get banned over on Agriville because - well - maybe because they have a much greater tolerance for idiocy than they do for sound reason.

Anyway, I finally re-registered here under a new moniker and it let me in.

So here we go - For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in heal - no wiait a minute - a Ranching forum doesn't get that knd of commitment from me....

It's been a while but here we are.

You remember that guy that used to post as "burnt"? Well, that's me. I somehow couldn't get on one day under the old handle so eventually gave up.

No, I wasn't banned. Cuz if I got banned, then BMR shoulda got the boot long ago.

I did get banned over on Agriville because - well - maybe because they have a much greater tolerance for idiocy than they do for sound reason.

Anyway, I finally re-registered here under a new moniker and it let me in.

So here we go - For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in heal - no wiait a minute - a Ranching forum doesn't get that knd of commitment from me....
Hey stranger! Any cows left?

And Merry Christmas!

Hey stranger! Any cows left?

And Merry Christmas!
Howdy Dave,

I'm officially all hat, no cattle. No one comes to the bunk when I rattle the bucket as the last calves sold yesterday. A strange and unpleasant reality. But we'll see what materializes by spring.

We're planning a winter trip to Zambia again to visit our daughter and family. Strong draw there and having no cattle for someone to look after won't be all bad.

There are far worse things in life than trading a big chunk of Ontario winter weather for squeezing a granddaughter... :)

Merry Christmas to you and your household!

Howdy Dave,

I'm officially all hat, no cattle. No one comes to the bunk when I rattle the bucket as the last calves sold yesterday. A strange and unpleasant reality. But we'll see what materializes by spring.

We're planning a winter trip to Zambia again to visit our daughter and family. Strong draw there and having no cattle for someone to look after won't be all bad.

There are far worse things in life than trading a big chunk of Ontario winter weather for squeezing a granddaughter... :)

Merry Christmas to you and your household!
Spring holds hope then……

Merry Christmas to you and yours also!

Merry Christmas to all on Ranchers!

Latest posts