• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Easter Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
I'm a fair weather Broncos fan, and since it has been pretty fair weather in Denver Bronco land, I have been following their acquisitions. Football teams are in the process of selecting players to help them in their endeavors. These teams do not run an ad in the paper saying "Always wanted to be a Bronco? Now is your chance, we are accepting applications for the following positions: ………" Men are selected because of their particular talents. Some are chosen because they are good at rushing a passer, others because they are good at avoiding a pass rush. Some are chosen because they are good tacklers, others because they are good at avoiding being tackled. They key to this illustration is that they are chosen, given an opportunity to be part of the team. God has chosen you because of a specific skill He has given you. Don't get so sidetracked in the affairs of this world that you forget to be "on the team." Although I have cattle, and will care for them, I know that there are more important things in life than following a cow's tail across the pasture. We have been chosen to serve Him, so wear the uniform honorably. Have a good Easter Mornin' and God bless.

A Happy and Blessed Easter to all my ranchers friends! It is a beautiful day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Well said Shortgrass. And Happy Easter to you. So true how many of us hide our talents under the basket? then just coming to Ranchers it surpizing the many talents that are her and shared.

Latest posts