• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Luck to the Longhorns

Help Support Ranchers.net:

koj

Reaction score
This is a little off topic, but good luck to the Faith Longhorns in the Regional Basketball game. I played a lot of ball against those guys and made a lot of good friends.

koj said:
This is a little off topic, but good luck to the Faith Longhorns in the Regional Basketball game. I played a lot of ball against those guys and made a lot of good friends.

koj....our high school girls team (the lady mustangs) took 3rd place in the state divisional tournament, but you had to be in the top 2 to make it to state...pretty devastating for our ladies!! so, since i cannot cheer for our girls, then i will cheer for your team, instead!! best of luck :D :D

koj said:

I see they pulled it off. They must have a pretty good outfit. I saw Timberlake play and they were really good with a lot of bench to back them up.

Latest posts