• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Morning!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Rowdy Ranch

Reaction score
See a few of you are up and going this morning. Are you checking heifers calving? That is what I have been up to the past 5 wks,but there are only a few left to calf and the cows are in full swing now. So far it has gone pretty smooth with the heifers,the weather has been a big plus-too mild,but nice for calving. Well I best go get something done before everyone else gets up. :) :) Have a wonderful Day!!

GOOD MORNING rowdy nope I have to be at work this early. We were suppose to get snow last night LOL ended up rain. Should be gettin up to the 50s today.
Yall have a great day

Good morning,

I don't start calving untill April first - - - just up to get my paper work done before daylight. Then its back to gravel sales.

I really love calving time but with the mud we offten get I hate to start earlier

Morning Rowdy,no calving going on around here,back grounding a few steers for spring delivery that gotta be fed at sun up,weather people say its gonna be a bueatiful day in the TX Hill country sure been dry tho................good luck

I'm a little slow, but "mornin'", Rowdy. Headed over by Buffalo Wy to work on my Sheridan Style leather carving. No heifers here for quite a while. Good to hear you are about done with them. Good luck with your cows.

Top o' the mornin' to ya, Rowdy!! and to all of the ranchers net family!!! Cowboyup is out feeding the cows and checking the heavies....not supposed to start calving til the first of march..but, ya know how that goes..could be any time now!! I have a feeling that part of losing the bet on the super bowl will be night calving duties on my days off (which are few and far between :? )...anyway, I am enjoying the morning making chocolate chip cookies with my 6 year old (they have kindergarten every other day and this is his day off!!), taking pictures of a GORGEOUS sunrise coming over the madison range (gonna try and get them posted to make all of you jealous :wink: ) and waiting to head off to Boze-angeles this afternoon (yekkkkkk.....sure do hate that damned town...wish my little town here had what you need)....sorta looking forward to that trip like most folks look forward to a root canal!! :shock: Anyhow...sure hoping that all of you are having a GREAT day!! Keep warm, Shelly...stay dry and safe, MsSage!!! Everyone take care and stay healthy!!! :D

Latest posts