• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday evening!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
It is just too late to be on time, but not too late to be late! I have been eyeing the heifers a lot recently. Time to pick replacements. We'll ship Friday. We try to choose the kind of heifers that will compliment the herd. We are His children by adoption, not by birth. Adopted children are chosen. We have been chosen by God to compliment His kingdom. That's awesome. My illustration breaks down rapidly, because heifers are chosen on merit, and if they fail to perform, they are culled. I have failed many times (like this morning!), and the Lord nurtures me, even chastens me as His child but does cull me for failure to perform. No mater how much I fail Him, He will not fail me, leave me or forsake me. God is good. Have a good Sunday Evening, and a good rest of the week, too.

I love your message. We buried a real good man yesterday. He was a humble, kind, honest man who loved his family and served his fellowman without fail. He was definitely a "keeper" and we will all miss him here on the desert. But he has front row seats over the roping chutes in Heaven, without a doubt. We will miss ya Bob

Latest posts