• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Good Sunday Mornin again from SE Colorado. As I write this, it is snowing again. The snow sure is pretty, but I'm getting kinda tired of pretty, and would sure welcome a change. Snow is a good illustration of scriptural truth. Isaiah 1:18 speaks of how reasonable it is to have your sins, scarlet as they are, made white as snow. Though that idea relates, the snow isn't what I'd like to zero in on as much as the idea of change. It could blow in a warm Chinook (Indian term meaning "snow eater") wind tonight, and tomorrow we could be 40 degrees warmer and most of the snow gone. Then it could snow it all over again in the matter of a few hours. If God changes the weather and appearances of our geographical features that easily, can He do it in the lives of people? I am living proof that indeed he can and does. What a difference Christ made in my behavior, appearance, as well as my thoughts and ideals. These changes were certainly for my betterment, and those who knew me before and after would be quick to agree. I thank God for His grace and for making me a new creature; it sure feels better than the old me did! I would recommend it for anyone. Well have yourselves a good Sunday morning as well as a good rest of the week.

Thank you, Shortgrass. You gave us some good Spiritual food to ponder and digest. I like the way you give Spiritual food in delicious tidbit-sized portions. This makes us hunger for more, and there is no danger of our toes turning up from founder. :wink: :)

I very much like your message this morning, Shortgrass.
I copied and sent it to others that will enjoy it too.

I also like what Soapweed said. :p
He hit the nail on the head. You can say in a few words
what takes others a LONG time to say. So thanks again.

Latest posts