• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GOOD SUNDAY MORNIN!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Our ol dog is lying at the back door, and will be until someone goes out in the morning. Now she has sections of land to run without bothering any one, but she's on the step or at my side constantly. I can't help but contrast that to a town dog that is leashed all the time. If he gets loose, you'll be lucky if he shows up by next week. If you are on the outside of this Christian walk, looking in, I suppose it does look as though it is life on a leash - a life of restrictions and boundaries. It would appear that way because we, like the country dog, are waiting at the Masters door or at His side constantly. Actually it is a life of freedom and an absence of restriction. We are no longer bound by sin or slaves to Satin. We have the freedom to be anywhere, and choose to be at the Masters side. Where could it be any better than that? I am willing to lead a dogs life if it is the life of that ol country dog! If you want true freedom, it must begin by looking to Jesus Christ. Well you folks have yourselves a good Sunday Mornin, and a good rest of the week.

Thank you Shortgrass.

Your message hit closer to home this time than usual. I kinda feel like the country dog that has been forced to become the city dog. I can't wait to shed my leash once again.

Thanks for the great message. Truely living with in God's law is living a life of freedom. Thanks be to God for that wonderful freedom! To be come free, all we have to do is simply confess our sins and accept Him personally as our Lord and Saviour!

Latest posts