• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! As the new year dawns, I'll bet it will be a dawn like many others. Does that mean New Years Day really is not any different than many other days?. A new year is an opportunity to begin again. Many or should I say ANY day of the year is an opportunity to begin again. I do not believe in "the chance of a lifetime." I do believe each new day brings new opportunities. Of course there are certain opportunities that we have today that may not always be there, and we should seize them while we can. Scripture tells us that today is the day of salvation. We need to trust Jesus as our Savior while we can. He is in the business of changing lives. He certainly changed mine for the better. I highly reccomend Him. The opportunity will not always be there. The way to make the new year good is do it one day at a time! You can start by having yourselves a good Sunday mornin', and a good rest ot the week(or should I say year) too.

Thank you so much, Shortgrass. Your message couldn't have come at a better time for me.

Happy New Year to you, and my hope is that 2008 will be the best year yet for you, but nothing compared to 2009!

God Bless You!

Thanks, Shortgrass. The old saying "today is the first day of the rest of my life" will always apply. We just need to seize and act upon our opportunities--most importantly of all the opportunity for Eternal Salvation.

Latest posts