• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Does God feel frustration? My feelings of frustration usually originate when I have tried desperately to accomplish something all to no avail. When I am not in control, I am close to frustration. I am never in control; God is always in control, so why should He feel frustrated? Perhaps He feels that way with me when I am bustling around trying to get so much done, and not accomplishing what I want, and forget to ask Him what really needs done. I know that there is plenty of time in each 24 hour day to do the things that He wants me to do. I am not supposed to be responsible for all things. That is God's job. Just ramblin' to myself folks, Have a good Sunday mornin'.

Thanks, Shortgrass.

When a person stands over an anthill, it is easy to ponder. The first order of business is to make sure no ants are crawling up your pantleg, but then you realize that they are bustling helter skelter to put up food for the time ahead. When looking down from an airplane, you see people from the same perspective as they scurry around driving to and fro, working hard and playing hard. You wonder, in the Grand Scheme of Things, how much of this effort is necessary, and how much is purely futile. God probably scratches His Head with bewilderment much of the time. :? Sometimes it's just fun to ramble. :wink: :)

thanks Shortgrass,
your question encouraged me to do a quick Bible search on the word 'frustration'
I especially like Ecclesiates 5:15-18 and it's as close to an answer i could find.
another eye-opener and reminder for me.
Merry Christmas,richard

Ecclesiastes 5: 14 - 18
As he came forth from his mother's womb, again shall he depart, naked as he came, having nothing from his labor that he can carry in his hand. This too is a grievous evil, that he goes just as he came. What then does it profit him to toil for wind? All the days of his life are passed in gloom and sorrow, under great vexation, sickness and wrath.
Here is what I recognize as good: it is well for a man to eat and drink and enjoy all the fruits of his labor under the sun during the limited days of the life which God gives him; for this is his lot. Any man to whom God gives riches and property, and grants power to partake of them, so that he receives his lot and finds joy in the fruits of his toil, has a gift from God.

Matthew 6: 26 - 27
"Look at the birds in the sky. They do not sow or reap, they gather nothing into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are not you more important than they? Which of you by worrying can add amoment to his life-span?
Mathew 6: 34
Enough then of worrying about tomorrow. Let tomorrow take care of itself. Today has troubles enough of its own.

Latest posts