• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
IMG_2410.jpg

How many of you, like me, see a rainbow, and think something like "well, God is still honoring His promises?" He set His bow in
the sky when He promised not to destroy the earth by flood again. Some of you folks up north were probably wondering about
that last spring, while others down south were quite sure of it. Another promise He made was that He would return. He will, too!
He also admonished us to do everything we can to be ready if that were to happen today. Gosh, guess I'd probably get busy as
there are a few loose ends I need to tie up. Have a good Sunday mornin', and a great rest of the week too.

You're right, Shortgrass. The rainbow reminds of us of God's promises. But I still can't help but think of this image when someone mentions a rainbow and what might be at the end of it. :p :p :p http://www.flickr.com/photos/kotlus/160347873/

Thanks for the reminder, Shortgrass. We've had about an inch and a half of rain the past three days, which has greatly reduced the fire danger. Your rainbow picture is pretty. Have a great week.

Soapweed, I thought that you might have got some heavy rain according to radar on our local TV. We had 1/2 inch Saturday While shipping the Neighbors calves. It was cold, windy and wet, but it wasn't dusty!

Shortgrass said:
Soapweed, I thought that you might have got some heavy rain according to radar on our local TV. We had 1/2 inch Saturday While shipping the Neighbors calves. It was cold, windy and wet, but it wasn't dusty!

It is sure more fun working cattle when it isn't dusty. :wink:

Some rather bad hail came through Thursday night. It took out a few windows, wrecked some siding, and broke the windshield on the Kosmo Kid's pickup. Hail this late in the season is rather rare. Usually it comes in the form of sleet and snow instead.

Working cattle here on Friday was more pleasant after .25" rain overnight Thursday settled the dust. The 50 mph wind put a bit of a damper on things but it was still shirtsleeve temps for most of the day. :wink:

Latest posts