• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
We give careful consideration to the investment of our money. We must spend it on essentials such as food, housing, electricity, or transportation. We make other long term investments hoping for dividends at some future date. If the investment of our funds is worthy of careful consideration, how much more should we plan the investment of our time. People have various amounts of money, but we each have been given 24 hours in each day. It is easy to spend all our time on short term stuff without much long term investment. Time spent on helping others, particularly helping others in a closer walk with the Lord will undoubtedly pay dividends in the long term aspect. Not only long term, but it is very gratifying in the present tense. Our time spent with youth needs always to point to the Savior. I well remember my grandma would often tell of yesteryear, and of hardships they endured, always ending her story with "I don't know how we'd made it, had it not been for the Lord." From that simple comment, I learned to lean on Him. Now I must pass it on, and so must we all deliver the hope to yet another generation. Hope you have a good Sunday mornin', and God bless.

Latest posts