• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Things change. I felt good this am, but I am tired with a capitol T this evening. The ol' boy in my mirror is nothing like the fella my wife married. Even the land changes. Erosion takes its toll, but conservation measures make positive changes. When God says that "I am what I am" and that he does not change that truley is remarkable. He is what He was, and He was what He will be. One of the most persuasive proofs of the Great I Am is the change He has brought to my life as well as many others! God, the one thing that never changes changes us. Kind of unique, huh? Have a good Sunday mornin' and God bless....

Thanks Shortgrass. :)

I seem to be tired with a capital T morning and evening right now. But spring is a time of renewal and the rain we are getting is bringing on the grass and the new calves are shiny and black.

God is GREAT. :!:

Thanks, Shortgrass, for the interesting observation and a comforting thought. Who needs Botox or plastic surgery when they have God? Our cosmetic deficiencies don't matter to Him; He welcomes us just as we are. :)

Latest posts