• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
The super moon. I guess we are closer to the moon than we will be again for 20 years, so it appears larger.
SuperMoon005.jpg

The moon is just slightly bigger than my horse's eyes. Sometimes the moon is smaller, sometimes just a sliver. Really, the moon is much bigger than my horses eyes, and is always the same size. The difference in appearance has to do with our position as we view it. Sometimes God is so big and bright that He alone dominates my view, other times He seems so distant and irrelevant. The difference is not Him, it is my position. As an old preacher once asked me, "If you are not as close to God as you used to be, who moved?" Have a good Sunday mornin' and God bless.

Our grandson was born by the pull of the Super Moon last year which was 240 miles closer to earth then the one this year. When my daughter got to the hospital one nurse commented "What's going on is it a full moon tonight?" and my daughter told her it was a super moon . Guess it was a busy night in the delivery room.

On a different note when I saw Cracker Hand from Florida post it got me to wondering how Cowhunter's family is doing.
Anybody know?

Latest posts