• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Today was graduation day for many. We went to two graduation ceremonies and some parties. What a great day in ones life. This is the biggest milestone most of these youth have reached to date. The speaker at the events had sound advice for young people and had undoubtedly given much thought to his remarks, but the kids may not have heard it! I could not tell you who spoke at my graduation, let alone what he said! To a young person, life is a theory he or she is anxious to test out. To an old man, life is experience that has been tested. Old folks are a valuable asset to youth who listen and learn. Scripture says a young mans glory is his strength; an old mans glory is his gray hair. Have a good Sunday mornin' and God bless.

Shortgrass said:
Today was graduation day for many. We went to two graduation ceremonies and some parties. What a great day in ones life. This is the biggest milestone most of these youth have reached to date. The speaker at the events had sound advice for young people and had undoubtedly given much thought to his remarks, but the kids may not have heard it! I could not tell you who spoke at my graduation, let alone what he said! To a young person, life is a theory he or she is anxious to test out. To an old man, life is experience that has been tested. Old folks are a valuable asset to youth who listen and learn. Scripture says a young mans glory is his strength; an old mans glory is his gray hair. Have a good Sunday mornin' and God bless.

What a thoughful message you shared with us today! I wish we could give "old people" more credit and apply their wisdom to our lives. At times I feel like we live in a society were we seem to "discard" those who are advaced in their age. Why, I asked my self? We should value our youth for what they will contribute to the country, but also value and appreaciated those who already have contributedt to make our country a great place on earth.

May you have a blissful Sunday!

Latest posts