• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Calving season will be upon many ranches across the rangelands. Ranchers will be about the business of protecting the lives of cattle, often placing their own well being at jeopardy. I feel called to be a steward of land and livestock. If God should expect me to protect the life of a baby cow, how much more the lives of millions of unborn children? More babies are aborted daily than died on 9-1-1. Our culture may not value human life, but God certainly does. We are to fear God, and that type of fear spawns obedience. Let us do all we can to protect others, and stand for those who cannot stand for themselves. God will honor that. James 1:27 tells us that pure, undefiled religion is to look after orphans and widows. Abortion and euthanasia are both an abomination to the kingdom of God. That is not political, it is scriptural! Have a good Sunday mornin', and a good rest of the week, too.

Jesus loves me, this I know, for the bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong, they are weak, but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me, the bible tells me so.

Shortgrass said:
Calving season will be upon many ranches across the rangelands. Ranchers will be about the business of protecting the lives of cattle, often placing their own well being at jeopardy. I feel called to be a steward of land and livestock. If God should expect me to protect the life of a baby cow, how much more the lives of millions of unborn children? More babies are aborted daily than died on 9-1-1. Our culture may not value human life, but God certainly does. We are to fear God, and that type of fear spawns obedience. Let us do all we can to protect others, and stand for those who cannot stand for themselves. God will honor that. James 1:27 tells us that pure, undefiled religion is to look after orphans and widows. Abortion and euthanasia are both an abomination to the kingdom of God. That is not political, it is scriptural! Have a good Sunday mornin', and a good rest of the week, too.

Thank you Shortgrass.
The message at church today was on the Sancity of Life. He mentioned what you did, more babies are aborted DAILY than died on 9-11. He used Psalm 139:13-16 and Deuteronomy 30:19-20 in his message. He said that on the third Sunday in January he makes a point of preaching on this. He said he does not bring politics to the pulpit, but with the current president we have the best chance of defeating Roe vs Wade than we have had in 40 years.

Sanctity of Human Life Sunday 2019
On January 13, 1984, President Ronald Reagan issued a proclamation designating January 22 as the first National Sanctity of Human Life Day. (January 22, 1973, was the day the U.S. Supreme Court legalized abortion-on-demand in all 50 states.) Churches around the United States use the day to celebrate God's gift of life, commemorate the many lives lost to abortion, and commit themselves to protecting human life at every stage.

Churches continue to recognize the third Sunday in January as Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. In 2019, the date will be January 20.

Latest posts