• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good thing she is pretty

Help Support Ranchers.net:

What are you guys having trouble understanding? :???: That is just Utah logic and we are all like that! :shock: Unless we are different. I might be different. Or maybe not! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So if your going 80 MPH in a horse drawn wagon how long does it take to go 80 miles? :???: Guess it depends on what kinda horse's you have! :lol: :lol: :lol: I am so not proud of my fellow Utahns. :oops: :cry:

Okay, so first you divide 80 in half, then you time yourself to see how long it takes you to run a mile. After that you decide if you are in shape, out of shape, or just sloppy fat. Then you take a measurement of your wheel to see how many times it turns in a mile. Next weigh a truck, then check your air pressure....Owwww brain cramp, wait you're confused? Why? I make perfect sense.

The bright side to all of this is this is the generation that will be run this country some day when you all are old farts :D. Heaven help us

I'm not sure which one is dumber. I would bet if she ever figures out she's been ridiculed on youtube there's gonna be hell to pay :shock:

Latest posts