• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good to go.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
Well I went to the Dr's today he said every thing looks good and I can do what I want to do.I asked if I could ride horse yet he said sure good thing we need to trail some cows to a new pasture on saturday sure did'nt want to miss that.It only took six weeks to heal still a bit sore but beats the heck out of sitting on my duff. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we can chop corn yee haw....

Has it been six weeks already??? Glad to hear all is well, now you can get back to the fun stuff!

Be careful with the horse work Denny. I know OLD folks can't take the falls that they used to. :wink:

the real jake said:
Be careful with the horse work Denny. I know OLD folks can't take the falls that they used to. :wink:

Old I'm 37 going on 16 so my wife say's..... :wink: :cowboy:

Glad to hear you have the green light. Hope your corn surprises you as ours is. At first ours seemed like it was going to be less yield but it sure is surprising us. Have fun working.

Denny said:
the real jake said:

Old I'm 37 going on 16 so my wife say's..... :wink: :cowboy:

the hubby will be 40 in march...but, will tell you he is only 21 when asked.....he has had 19 years to perfect being 21!! :wink: :wink: Glad to hear you are well recovered, denny!!! :D

Quick healing, Denny!
Just don't try riding bareback at Jinglebob's!

Latest posts