• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GOOD TUESDAY TO ALL!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
good morning, everyone!! hope this finds all of you happy, healthy and enjoying the life we have all chosen to live!! i will be heading home in about 4 hours...over hill...over dale and through the snow covered peaks of homestake pass outside butte....pray for me so that i may make it home in (preferably) one piece!!! LOL!!! the weather around here is suppose to be clearing up somewhat....almost too bad....sure could use the snow...not looking forward to another dry summer.....anyway, the cowboy has not seen the wolf yet who ate our 3 year old cow...still watching and have not talked with him tonight!!! best of luck to all of you today and may each and every one of you have an absolutely WONDERFUL day!!! god bless!!
kris

Good Morning to you too..... The sun is shining and I know spring is not to far away. This morning as I went to feed, I saw two of my son's bill cats tag teaming a stray tom cat... They whipped him and sent him packing towards the grain bins.... I know this will be an absolutely fabulouse day. :D

Latest posts