• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good 'un

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
The other day I came home and was greeted by my wife, dressed only
>in
>very sexy underwear and holding a couple of short velvet ropes.
>
> "Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."
>
> So, I tied her up and went fishing
:lol:

Get lots of neat jokes e-mail from relatives and friends. Say, did you get any moisture??? We got SNOW - actually 4", been melting slooowwwly into the ground - just what we need. Didn't get of what liar McGuire said we'd get last weekend. :lol: 8) :D

:D :D has been snowing off and on for going on 3 days now...not really accumulating much yet, but sure doing alot for the morale around here...the snow we have gotten is really sloppy and wet...never thought i'd see a bunch of folks so happy to see snow...and they are not even ski resort owners :wink: ....had to go to butte the other day and "rescue" my two oldest ones and the homestake pass was absolutely HORRIBLE....looks like they were hit with an unexpected ice storm...lots of 18 wheelers jack-knifed and lots of other vehices sliding and smacking into the concrete divider...hubby had his dodge in 4low and in 1st gear just because of the folks on the road who have NO idea how to handle snow and slick roads...too many folks panicking and hitting their brakes...been a long time since i've seen roads THAT ugly!!! :shock:

Latest posts