• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gorillas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
Pitt State is playing for the DII national title this Saturday on ESPN 2. I am very excited because my daughrter goes to school there, and the team has shown interest in my son..... kinda always wanted him to play for KSU, but the Pitt State gorillas are a nice choice too....

Sandhusker said:
Your son must of gotten his athletic abilities from his mother.
:lol:

Dadgumit, Sandy, give Jiggsy's gene pool a little credit. You KNOW 12 ounce curls require plenty of athletic ability! :wink: :lol:

well, he got it from SOMEWHERE.... remember Loomix, I got family that is royalty over there!!! but unlike him, my boy can back up his trash talk! :wink:

the queen sure looked nice in purple though....you gotta admit that!

The Queen looks even better in red. I know that for a fact.

Now, for the King's mother.....I don't know if there is a color that would make her look good, or enough whiskey, for that matter.......

loomixguy said:
The Queen looks even better in red. I know that for a fact.

Now, for the King's mother.....I don't know if there is a color that would make her look good, or enough whiskey, for that matter.......

then she opens her mouth and it gets even worse

I realize you have a black and white tv out there in BFE Nebraska, but it is crimson and gold

try to drink less of that home made hootch....the colors will look better

I kind of thought that the pretty colors was a benefit of the home-made hooch - and the purple dragon is friendly, too. He even gives good advice.

I will be looking for you on the next season of Moonshiners.... you may want to remove a few teeth, or they will accuse you of being a federal spy !

Latest posts