• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Got Duct tape????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mudhen

Reaction score
Only in Oklahoma! These pictures are taken at the I-44/I-40 interchange. See attached pictures I have removed the tag #... You don't need an Uhaul when you got duct tape.... And all this time I thought I was the only person that uses duct tape.

one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

Amazing pictures! :lol: Wonder what the strength of that is compared to rope?

When growing up my wifes Dad called it "GLEANER TAPE" after the galvinized Gleaner combines. She never new the real name until she went to her uncles hardware store to buy some Gleaner tape, you know that silver tape, OH you mean Duct tape.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
LMAO she's gonna hafta invest in a case of goo gone to git all the "sticky" offa her car after the duct tape's pulled off

Showed those pictures to hubby. He said a store is selling a wallet now that looks like an old wallet that has been duct taped together. :roll:

Duct tape, amazing stuff! Reminds me of when the nephew was babysitting a kid that he found quite annoying. He duct-taped the kid to the wall, never got him down before the parents got home. Suffice it to say, there was hell to pay! :lol: Still makes me laugh when I think about it!

My kid came home from school a couple years ago..with a wallet made totally from duct tape..said they made it in "art" class. I laffed and patted him on the back told him..hmmm thought you were a junior in highschool, not a kindergartener. BUT amazingly enuff he's carried the daggum thang for 2 years now and it's been thru the washing machine several times , and it's still together. I even made him a leather wallet, all tooled nice and pretty. He still carry's the duct tape one :cry: says if he looses it..he hasn't lost anything except a bunch of tape and a lil money.

I was raised in a household where duct tape was as much a necessity as bread, butter and milk!! Dad used to say "when all else fails, duct it!!" :lol:

Kind of reminds me of the cars we see driving thru all summer heading for the pow-wows :)

An old Army mate of mine said that they used to use the stuff to patch up bullet holes in helicopters when he was in Vietnam in the sixties,said it lasted months. Maybe it would be handy to carry on space shuttle flights? seems to be the solution to most things.
Tully
All taped out
:wink:

Latest posts