• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Grandkids grow up too fast

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Our only grandchild has been here swathing hay for us this summer.
He will be 17 in August. I managed to get a few pictures, against
his will :wink: and wanted to share with you all here.
I guess you can tell, I'm really proud of him. He's a good young man
and a good worker. Thanks for bearing with me.

Working on the swather:
014.jpg

A little extra muscle comes in handy:
023.jpg

He likes the 4 wheeler and used it to go back and forth to the field.
007.jpg

Especially when they live too far away. :(

When you're done haying FH you can send that pair up here, it will be all hands on deck if it ever dries up.

How wonderful for you and Mr. FH, this summer is going to fly by even faster with your grandson around. He looks very comfortable around everything too.

Enjoy your summer together as it will be full of memories to treasure forever :D

Thanks for sharing pics FH ..

He sure has grown up. I remember the pictures from when he was playing football. :D

Tell him to be careful and not bend that crow bar leaning on it. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Every highschool kid should have to work in the hay field. It seems to always be a good character building experience. Of course today most everyone has pretty modern machinery. My brothers and I had a hay contracting business when I was in high school, it seemed like it took us as long to get machinery ready as it did to put up hay.

FH----SO GOOD TO SEE YOU GETTING SOME TIME WITH THE "BOY"! YES, THEY DO INDEED GROW UP FAST!!! BY THE WAY.....SPENT THE WEEKEND AND SOME OF THE WEEK IN OUR OLD COMMON "STOMPING GROUNDS"....SAW ALOT OF FAMILIAR FACES AND FELT SOOOO GOOD TO BE "HOME"!! :D

Latest posts