• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Grassley Baucus expect "positive" announcement fro

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mwj

Reaction score
Would it be the same for Canada to not threaten,just strongly sugest, that if the border did not open, that oil would stop flowing south :mad: Why in the hell does our gov. think it is perfectly ok to try and bully anyone in the world??? If there consumers think it is a health issue it is a very important thing to them!!

mwj said:
Would it be the same for Canada to not threaten,just strongly sugest, that if the border did not open, that oil would stop flowing south :mad: Why in the hell does our gov. think it is perfectly ok to try and bully anyone in the world??? If there consumers think it is a health issue it is a very important thing to them!!

Agreed 100%. As I have said before, is it not feasible that the Japs are wary of U.S. cattle because of such a strong stance against testing? If the JAP government accepts U.S. beef the consumers don't have to buy it. Australia is saying they have that market wrapped up for a long time to come because of no confidence in U.S. beef.
I'm sure glad these people aren't negotiators for my personal business. I would have been broke long ago with those heavy-handed practices.

I guess if the diplomates can't get the Japanese market back, then I guess R-Calf can always remind them about Hiroshima and Nagasaki........

I would think that the Missles are already point north in our direction. :mad:

Latest posts