• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Great Website

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thank you!! Today I'll be adding some comments on the cattle, things that might not be obvious to most people. I'll let you know when it gets all done too. Should be a picture of me on there soon to (or a better picture).

Thanks again!!

Well buckerette that pic that's on there right now isn't all bad-and I should know I've judged 4H lol. That is such an awesome story about your old bucking bull-what part of Colorado are you in exactly-I do get down there the odd time-I actually spent 3 days lost in the wilds of the Denver Stock Show but that's another story lol.

I'm glad you like the Catfish story. I've been courious how people would take it. It's not very traditional to use a salebarn bull as your main herd sire, but I believe in experimenting and have a lot of faith in him. If Charlie didn't experiment 40 years ago, we wouldn't have any plummers and probably none of this ABBI stuff.

I'm right out out side of Platteville a tiny town that is 16 miles south of Greely on Hwy 85 and 9 miles East of Longmont on Hwy 66. It's one of the only towns around here that isn't booming with development...well not booming as fast anyway. Next time you're in these parts, let me know and I'll show you around.

Well heck I've been right by your door a couple times in my wanderings_I'll be sure and stop in. Isn't the bucking business starting to be alot like the racehorse/cutting horse biz.-more wonder feeds and trainers than you can shake a stick at-selling those 'garanteed unbucked' bulls is too funny I think.

I couldn't agree more. I can't believe all the strange things going on. Much different then yesteryear. Are you guys going to compete in any of the ABBI events? Once they get all the bugs out it'll be a good system, in my humble opionon.

Ohh I'm just starting out and I don't think we could take Canadian bulls down there-maybe I can store some cows at your place lol. Ty is drooling over those Blueberry wine pairs that are coming up for sale.

Great website Buckerette!! A website like that gets me drooling!! Love to look at well cared for bucking bulls!!!

Northern Rancher said:
Ohh I'm just starting out and I don't think we could take Canadian bulls down there-maybe I can store some cows at your place lol. Ty is drooling over those Blueberry wine pairs that are coming up for sale.

Forgot you were across the border. We're going to have some good competetion when they let you guys come compete.

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Great website Buckerette!! A website like that gets me drooling!! Love to look at well cared for bucking bulls!!!

Thank you!! Just had a calf born this morning. Pretty little sucker. I'll get some pictures posted soon.

b8d5.jpg

If the picture doesn't come up, just copy and paste and it'll take you to a picture. This was taken this morning.

Here's another
f4be.jpg

Very good momma by the way!!

Latest posts