• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Greetings!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a good holiday so far. Been busy lately around here, but getting things done so that is good.

Can you believe it is raining here at the moment? Can't remember that happening on Christmas Eve.

I hope all of you have a good Christmas. No snow to sled on here, but I like it better that way anyhow.

Tysfallpictures553.jpg

Looks like your having too much fun there Tap. I can believe that your getting rain, we are supposed to have a chance for a storm tomorrow. Well have to see if its like the last one, we will have lots of wind and any snow that falls will end up a 100 miles away. Anyway you have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow and dont have too much fun enjoying your family!!!

What a way to spend your holidays...doing what you luv and luv what you do...Now if ya had yur kids on their that would be considered a Hayrack ride..instead of work...Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Tap, it looks like you have about the same amount of snow that I do! A warm 31 degrees here this Christmas morning. No ice to chop today.

I did leave some cracked corn/DDG in the feed bunks last night for Rudolph and his buddies! :wink: :D :lol:

Latest posts