• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ground Load Trailer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flyingS

Reaction score
DSCN0552640x480.jpg

DSCN0558480x640.jpg

DSCN0553640x480.jpg

DSCN0554640x472.jpg

DSCN0555640x480.jpg

DSCN0556480x640.jpg

DSCN0557480x640.jpg
[/img]

It took me quite awhile to find what I was looking for. I bought two of these trailers on a package deal. I had to do some work to them in order to get them set up to haul cattle, but the first one turned out well I think. They are 2002 Barretts. They are 42'x102", with four compartments. I am going to keep one for myself and sell the other one. I really like the way they load and they are in excellent condition. I thought a trailer like this would make a nice addition to my order buying business, groundloads stay pretty busy around here.

Does that trailer have tandem duals?

Most of the ground loaders I have seen sit above the tires with a compartment behind the axles that is lower.

The trailer looks to be in nice shape.

BMR, it has tandem singles, they are heavy duty 16ply 17.5 tires. Cow puncher I need a different plate on my truck. The trailer runs down hill on me. I have one with a six inch rise found just have got it put on. It runs about like a pot would.

Don't know as you will like the tire set up after you have used them for a time. My 20 ft flatdeck had them when I bought it new. Tires were hard enough that they kept breaking the bead with only 10-12000 lbs.
Changed it to a tandem dually with 7.50 16's and most of my tire problems disappeared.

Nice trailer though.

We have a trailer similar to that, be very careful on unlevel crossings. They are easy to bottom out and you can tear loose the braces underneath.

Latest posts