• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Guess this breed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'm gonna try and be here for awhile yet..Many, many more people to annoy.. :lol:
Believe it or not,I had forgotten this forum existed~~one of those things that vanashed into a black hole :???:

peg4x4 said:
I'm gonna try and be here for awhile yet..Many, many more people to annoy.. :lol:
Believe it or not,I had forgotten this forum existed~~one of those things that vanashed into a black hole :???:

Don't worry some days around here are blacker then others, :eek: :D :D :D

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
It is a cross.....and I think it's sooooooo cute!!!!

HORSE%20OF%20A%20DIFFERENT%20COLOR.jpg
What site did you find this on? I gotta see if there's more photos

Can you imagine rideing/driving him in a parade?!
I think he's one of the most beautiful foals I've seen on line and I've been doing a lot of looking here lately. Thanks for posting the photo,I've got him for my "wallpaper" for now :)

Ok,found a couple of photos on www.horsegroomingsupplies.com ,but I've lost it again :( Was looking on Google for uniquely colored horses.
Also an older shot of him,and he did grey out.. He's sold,don't know to who or where. 3 quarter Friesian 1 quarter App. Good heavens I want one..

His name is "Mystic Warrior" bred by Legacy Friesians
Sold,and may have been shipped to Mexico!!
Lots more photos there,under sold horses.

Pge thanks :? for the link LOL I have always loved the Baroque Horses.

Here is a quote from the breeder
Congratulations to Jose of Chicago, Illinois
Jose said Mystic Warrior WILL be a breeding stallion
Unfortunately I have not been able to contact Jose, no one has.

I suspect maybe Mystic Warrior is in Mexico now. If anyone knows where he is please email me

Yeah~~that's really scary.. Did you notice his mom had dark skin patches where she'd grayed and App spots that hadn't! gonna check to see if she'd had another foal..

No I didnt but went back and yeah ...thats cool.
OMGAWD did you see Adam?
OK I need to clear history and forget this topic LOL

I love these Friesian horses,purebred or carefully crossed with another breed.
They are beautiful. All I can do now is look,thank goodness that costs no money. :D

Latest posts