• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Guess Who's Back? = )

Help Support Ranchers.net:

zephyrus31

Reaction score
Oh my plumbob. I'VE MISSED ALL Y'ALL! It's been a while since I last posted a post, innit? Well, hope to jump back on the wagon again and keep up the textey twists.. :D It sounds a bit egotistical to post one whole topic about me so no need to reply this, yeah?

Y'all take care now! :nod:

Zeph *hugs and handshakes*

Welcome back, Zeph!!!! :D :D :D Missed your witty comebacks!! By the way.....WYOMING??!! :shock: Am I reading you right??? You are in the good old U.S of A??!! Heck, we are practically neighbors!! :wink: :wink:

Aww, thanks everyone! FH, I'll spill the beans, I'll spill em, don't worry.. :D (Better not fall asleep, k?)

Zephy the young rancher wannabe bloke disappeared from the known virtual world due to reasons unknown. Oh wait, he had to go to school for the A-Levels Examination thingymajiggy at St. John's Institution deep in the heart of Kuala Lumpur (and the view is just.. *pops lips*). 8) He has since not been able to go online as much as he'd like to even though he greatly missed his cowboy and cowgirl friends here at the site. Er, thats it.. :mrgreen:

Hehehe, I hope that explained my abscence y'all!

Oh, who said I was in Wyoming? :wink:

Welcome back young man...and for us ranchers that can't hardly leave the place,give us a picture tour of your home area! :D

zephyrus31 said:
Aww, thanks everyone! FH, I'll spill the beans, I'll spill em, don't worry.. :D (Better not fall asleep, k?)

Zephy the young rancher wannabe bloke disappeared from the known virtual world due to reasons unknown. Oh wait, he had to go to school for the A-Levels Examination thingymajiggy at St. John's Institution deep in the heart of Kuala Lumpur (and the view is just.. *pops lips*). 8) He has since not been able to go online as much as he'd like to even though he greatly missed his cowboy and cowgirl friends here at the site. Er, thats it.. :mrgreen:

Welcome back, Zeph, the Wyoming comment under you avatar makes us wonder where you are? How'd you do on your exams?

Okies Mrs Greg, I couldn't get loads of my street or find an old one of my house so I'll just snap em with my phone and upload another time, k? :D Enjoy!

Our holy shrine, the 1 Utama Shopping Mall..
oneutama.jpg

City Centre: KL Twin Towers and another great mall just below it.
twintower.jpg

My new school for the next one and a half years.. St John's. Love it!
stjohnkl.jpg

The KLIA airport. (Where I hope to be picking you guys up for your next vacation!)
KLIA.jpg

Oh, how'd this get here.. :oops:
AshH.jpg

Hanta Yo said:
zephyrus31 said:

Welcome back, Zeph, the Wyoming comment under you avatar makes us wonder where you are? How'd you do on your exams?

Hey Hanta Yo! I did put Wyoming, but with good reason! Thought I might go there one day, you know, to try being a cowhand :D
Exams? I did OK, thanks, passed em all, thank God! And the 2nd part of the jurney begins in my new school.. :eek: :wink:

THX Z,neat pics!That airports amazing! :D Thats you in picture,nice looking guy!Work hard in school!!!

Latest posts