• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gunslinger

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
A real cutey :!:
Funny how little girls like their Daddy's hats. I'm sure I've got the same pics of my two girls.

I'm pretty sure that is Grampa's hat.

Remember, her daddy isn't around to share in that sweet, cute little girl. Damn fool, ain't he? :x

Jinglebob said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
A real cutey :!:
Funny how little girls like their Daddy's hats. I'm sure I've got the same pics of my two girls.

I'm pretty sure that is Grampa's hat.

Remember, her daddy isn't around to share in that sweet, cute little girl. Damn fool, ain't he? :x

Yea i forgot about that JB , thanks. Well I bet she's the Apple of grandpa's eye.

Why any father wouldn't stick around.... Lovely little baby girl... Makes me think that maybe one more wouldn't be a bad idea... That thought will change at about 8am tomorrow morning :lol: :lol:

Thankyou all for nice comments. I sure think she is cute.....Course all mama's do. She sure has Grandpa and all her uncles wrapped around her little finger. I will try to post some more pics, this was the first successful time of uploading. High speed is great. :D

and yes........her daddy is really a fool. If he ever figures out what he threw away I think he would have a terrible time dealing with it......Oh well me and little Patty Joe have good life now.

gunslinger said:
and yes........her daddy is really a fool. If he ever figures out what he threw away I think he would have a terrible time dealing with it......Oh well me and little Patty Joe have good life now.

I LOVE that name, Patty Joe. You need anything, just call us via PM.

Hanta Yo

gunslinger said:

the "fool" obviously does not know (or care) what he is missing out on!! What a simply beautiful little angel you have been blessed with!! She is lucky to have you....and JB...in her life!! Can't go wrong with that family taking care of ya!!! :wink: :wink:

Thankyou ranchwife. Just to clarify though JB has been a friend of my folks well enough to be like family, but smalltime is Patty Joe's grandpa. :D

Latest posts