• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hallow's Eve

Help Support Ranchers.net:

zephyrus31

Reaction score
It's that time of year again folks, the month of ghouls and goblins has arrived so what say you if you guys would care to tell of any interesting ghost stories? :twisted: :D

I was wondering if cowboys (and girls) have their own unique legends and myths. Images of zombie chickens popping out of the earth and the headless rancher seem to be a result of too much media influence, eh? :wink:

gothic_art_5.jpg

Big Muddy rancher said:
Did you hear the one about the mad cow that is going to haunt the cattle industry for years. Frequent sitings around Billings Montana. :cowboy:

:lol2: :lol2: :nod: :nod: :lol2: :lol2:

libertyleadingthepeople.jpg

This is a slightly disturbing image but don't at look at Liberty's chest guys! I'm just curious about those sideburns.. :roll:

Does horror need to be violent? Or is a scary storyline enough to make people jump?

No doesn't have to be violent to be a horror story..... just read what happened to the poor college girls that visited Haymakers( most embarressing story) :oops: :lol: 8) :p

Latest posts