• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hammonds

Help Support Ranchers.net:

W.T said:
At last justice has been served

Partly. Won't be true justice until Obama and Crooked have been cuffed or more.

It will be for other reasons, but they should be jailed for there abuse of the justice system as well.

I remember everyone that wanted to disparage the Hammond's and The Bundy's and in 2016. And Today the Bundy's cannot be retried. And the Hammonds will be pardoned. The Government had no case then and they have been proven to be unjust today. Harry Reid and Hillary should be the ones locked up along with many BLM officials in Oregon and Nevada.

Remember that well W.T. Couldn't believe the number of land owners that bought the media narrative lock, stock and barrel. Disheartening to say the least. If I remember correctly, their fellow citizens that went to their aid were often called extremists and worse.

Funny how quick people get labeled because they're going against the grain. Even if they're right and others can't see it yet.

Glad to hear that they are free!!! My favorite part is the media crying about how this might inspire more people to rebel against the government over-reach!!! YA THINK? The forest service let ANOTHER controlled burn get away here in Utah this summer. Something like 38000 acres gone up in flames. Not one single person charged with domestic terrorism? God bless the Hammonds and their families. They have surely been through the mill over NOTHING!

And the best part is yet to be disclosed . Legal circles tell me that they will be reimbursed the $400,000.00 strong armed by the feds.
Mr Trump and Mr Sessions are first class honorable people to right the wrongs of a corrupt political system that dates back to 1993.
God Bless Justice. And to all of you that seam to think that the Hammonds were doing something so grievous. We just had a fire that burned 450,000 acres most of it by a ill advised back fire. And we have dumbasses here condemning a man for a measly 139 acres. Where a section is sold for $100.00 per acre you are out of touch and have little viable input into this situation. God Bless Mr Trump and Mr Sessions and the Hammonds. And Screw the Liberal mindset that created this grievous situation. So many of us believe what this bias media reports every night and I find it quite appalling. Where is your ability of independent thought. Have we become incapable of thinking for ourselves? Today we find that the Government had a axe to grind against the Bundy's and the Hammond's and many of us are blindfolded to view only what a corrupt media can tell us what we can believe. And the sad part is you listen. Wake up and open your eyes, and regain your capability to think for yourselves. And start to question what you are told instead of what you see.

I hope its Slat Lake City. As Utah has a very clear understanding of the west.

Latest posts