• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HANTA YO---FIRES NEAR YOU??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kris

Reaction score
HEY, LADY...BEEN KEEPING A WATCH ON THAT FIRE IN YOUR AREA!! HOPE ALL IS WELL...HAVE A FEW BIGGUNS BREWING IN OUR AREA TOO, BUT I DON'T HAVE LAND AND CATTLE TO WORRY ABOUT!! SENDING PRAYERS!!!

I Luv Herfrds said:
Heard from them and the fire had moved away from them. so far they are fine.

whewwww.....good news!!! thanks for keeping us posted ILH!!! so very dry here in our valley that they have officially placed restrictions on "all open burning and fireworks" till further notice...looks like the 4th will be celebrated with water balloons and bottles of beer instead of bottle rockets and smores!! :wink: :wink: :wink: sunday is suppose to only heighten our fire danger with highs in the upper 80's and "high wind warnings"..... :roll:

Sorry I've not posted here for awhile. We were lucky this time...usually we're out there fighting fire. We were a little bit worried Tues eve when the Dahl fire was moving so fast from the West. It went South so we were saved...this time...but so many fires have cropped up and we are trying to put up whatever hay we can and may end up going to Ashland to fight that fire....

Hanta Yo said:
Sorry I've not posted here for awhile. We were lucky this time...usually we're out there fighting fire. We were a little bit worried Tues eve when the Dahl fire was moving so fast from the West. It went South so we were saved...this time...but so many fires have cropped up and we are trying to put up whatever hay we can and may end up going to Ashland to fight that fire....

KEEPING YOU IN OUR THOUGHTS..... :D

Latest posts