• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hanta Yo here poking my head in to say HI!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo, You haven't been posting since I finally figured out how to log on here. But I read lots of your posts in years past. And my youngest daughter and her husband managed a ranch somewhere near you back while you were still ranching. They posted pictures from a branding at your place. They left that area when he was acting as a rep on Superior.

Hanta Yo, You haven't been posting since I finally figured out how to log on here. But I read lots of your posts in years past. And my youngest daughter and her husband managed a ranch somewhere near you back while you were still ranching. They posted pictures from a branding at your place. They left that area when he was acting as a rep on Superior.
We know who you are talking about...they bought a Corgi pup from us a number of years ago. Scott knew your to be Son-in-law in Salmon, where Scott came from. Sure do miss them!

Latest posts