• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy 20th Wed Anniv. to Katrina and Roscoe

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keep up the good work!

that man deserves a congressional medal his efforts!!!

congrats on twenty years!

Katrina is married? I thought she was only 12 :shock:

Just joking! All the best wishing you another 20 years of wedded bliss or in our case bliss-----ters :)

Don't forget your gloves :) :heart:

Congradulations to you both...I'm sure the next 20yrs will be as much fun as the last 20yrs...Isn't this nice to see such a major number when it comes to a lasting marriage....don't see it as much as we should...You two must be doing sumthing right.. :wink:

scary to think that Feb 7, 2007 would have also been MY 20th anniversary to my first hubby...wheww!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ya must have done something right, you two, to have held it together for so long in a day and age of the "quick and easy" Hollywood style divorce!! Ya actually give hope to the rest of us that "forever" is, indeed, possible!!! Hope your anniversary was truly memorable!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

katrina said:
You guys are to funny!!!!!! And I love ya.......... Thanks, It doesn't seem like twenty years... And I am looking foreward to next twenty.... :twisted: :p

Marriage is a wonderful thing, when you find that special someone, that you know you want to torment the rest of your life!

poor Roscoe, how can he keep up with the world champ tormentor

Wishing you and Roscoe a Happy 20th and may you have many more, maybe I will run into you or Roscoe sometime I see Lyle every now and then Jim

Congrats to you and Roscoe 20 yrs is a long time by todays standards and I am sure that they have not all been easy for the two of you, but there isn't anything that two can't over come if they set there minds to it... :D Around here the Mrs and I are going on 11 yrs and it has truley been a good thing, I wouldn't have it any other way. A good friend of mine once told me "That a good woman would make ya and a bad one would break ya". Some of the best advice I ever recieved I am sure Roscoe can fully relate to how important a good woman is. Congrats on the first 20 and Good luck to many many more... 8)

Latest posts